About Ali Hewson
Ali Hewson is a businesswoman, producer, actor, and activist from the land of Ireland.
She is well known for being the wife of famous singer Paul Hewson. Her husband is also well known for the rock group called 'U2'.
He is also regarded as Bono, which is derived from his rock band. The band U2 was immensely popular among the masses.
Ali Hewson was born in the land of Dublin, situated in the city of Ireland. She was born Alison Stewart and was born on March 23 in, 1961.
She created a documentary on the topic Chernobyl Disaster in the year 1986 and moved to Belarus to get a detailed analysis of the radioactive zones after the incident took place.
She also participated in other charitable organizations and causes, and finally, in the year 2005, she opened a fashion label EDUN, with the support of her husband and a famous fashion designer Rogan Gregory.
She is an inspiration for U2 songs, including 'Another Time another place'.
Ali Hewson Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Ali Hewson's net worth?
Ali Hewson is an Irish activist from the land of Ireland who has acquired her net worth mainly from earnings that she earned from her business. The net worth of Ali Hewson is approximately $1.5 million.
How much does Ali Hewson earn per year?
Ali Hewson is a businesswoman, and it is believed that she earns a good annual income from her business.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Ali Hewson?
Ali Hewson stands at the height of 5 ft 5 in (157 cm).
How old is Ali Hewson?
Ali Hewson is 62 years old as of 2022.
Childhood And Education
Ali Hewson was born as Alison Stewart in Killiney, situated in Dublin of, Ireland, and raised in Raheny.
She pursued her education at the Mount Temple Comprehensive School, where she met her husband Paul, also known as Bono.
She graduated from high school and with several high hopes and ambitions, she joined the University College of Dublin and pursued politics and Sociology, which inspired her to participate as an activist.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Ali Hewson’s partner?
Ali Hewson was married in the '80s to Bono, also known as Paul Hewson, and she became the life support of her husband. Ali Hewson has four children named John Hewson, Elijah Hewson, Jordan Hewson, and Eve Hewson.
Bono was associated with a rock band named u2. The band U2 was not only successful but also earned a good name in the city.
She was born to Terry and Joy Stewart and had an older brother named Ian.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For...
Ali Hewson was equally focused on her career and was very motivated and passionate about working as an activist.
Ali joined in the Greenpeace Protest that opposed the starting of the Thermal Oxide Reprocessing Plant.
She also participated in a huge protest from which people used to send podcasts to Prime Minister Tony Blair and Prince Charles.
She also participated in aiding the needy who were affected by the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster. She shifted to Belarus for three weeks to analyze the radioactive zones. She also narrated the story in a short documentary film named 'Black Wind, White Land'.
Ali Hewson has participated as a patron in Chernobyl Children's Project International, which works to protect and save the lives of the people after the havoc disaster and crisis.
Ali Hewson has also driven the ambulances packed with the necessities of medical equipment in order to help people and fulfill their necessities.
Her work and help for Chernobyl victims led to her stepping as a Board of Directors of CCPI in the year 2007.
She has earned many credits and accomplishments, and in the year 2022, she was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws degree, which she did from Ireland University.
She also jointly collaborated with the most famous fashion designer Rogan Gregory and co-founded a fashion line called EDUN.
Hewson joined in the Greenpeace Protest that opposed the starting of the Thermal Oxide Reprocessing Plant.
What awards has Ali Hewson won?
Ali Hewson was given the award of the Councils of Fashion Designers of America board of directors' Special Tribute in the year 2007.
Hewson has earned many credits and accomplishments, and in the year 2022, she was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws degree, which she did from Ireland University.
Ali Hewson’s Hobbies And Interests
Ali Hewson, apart from acting and producing documentary films, Ali Hewson is a businesswoman. She is very keen to keep the people as she helps out human beings with various charitable organizations.
Other Interesting Ali Hewson Facts And Trivia
- Ali Hewson is also an actress famous for films like 'Lost in London' and U2:18 videos.
- She influenced her husband, Bono, to recover from his mother's death. She is an inspiration to Bono's most songs, including U2 songs and, most importantly, the song named 'Sweetest thing.'
- Ali Hewson also created and narrated a documentary based on the effects of the Chernobyl disaster.
- She is the greatest life support of her husband Bono, who gets inspiration from her while producing music. She wrote the lyrics of the song 'All I need is You' in the year 1988.
- She is married to Bono for over thirty years, and Bono was awarded the title 'Man of the Year ', and he is the first man to receive the award.
- Ali Hewson was given the award of the Councils of Fashion Designers of America board of directors' Special Tribute in the year 2007.
- She also studied social sciences at the University College in the city of Dublin situated in Ireland.
- Hewson has also driven the ambulances packed with the basic necessities of medical equipment in order to aid people and fulfill their requirements.
- Ali Hewson also jointly collaborated with the fashion designer Rogan Gregory while starting a fashion line called EDUN.
- Earlier known as Alison Stewart Ali Hewson was married to Paul in a ceremony which was held in the Church of Ireland named the All Saints Church, Raheny.
- The songs of the year 2001 'The Cranberries' and 'Time is ticking out' were inspired by her work and participation in the Chernobyl event.
- Ali Hewson met her husband Paul Hewson at a very early age of 12 years at Mount Temple Comprehensive School, and finally, she got married in the year 1982. Her husband is also known as Bono, and she is known as Bono's wife.
- Ali Hewson co-founded a fashion line with Rogan Gregory.
- Ali Hewson spent days being a volunteer in Ajibar in Ethiopia during the famine of 1983-1985.
- Alison Hewson also traveled to areas like Nicaragua and El Salvador and made a visit which was organized and established by the Central American Mission Partners.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Ali Hewson, either of them alone, or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.