About Connor Ball
Connor Ball's full name is Connor Samuel John Ball.
He was born to biological parents, Kelly Ball (mother) and Stuart Stephen (father). Later his parents divorced, and Kelly Ball married Simon Ball; his stepfather and Simon Ball raised him.
Connor had been playing guitar since the age of 12. Initially, he had been putting up cover songs on his official YouTube channel, and these cover songs are what made him rise to fame. Later in the year 2013, he joined the pop-rock band from Britain 'The Vamps,' which was formed in 2012. The band also signed with Mercury Records in November 2012. He is the lead guitarist there. The other members of the band are James McVey, Bradley Simpson, and Tristan Evans (This member is the drummer of the group.) Connor is the last member to join the band. The four members met each other via a familiar friend.
Besides the bass guitar, Connor can play the electric and the acoustic guitar as well. He is also a great tourer. He has gone on a world tour with people like Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. They are to go on a UK tour on the 10th anniversary of their band. Connor Ball derived information from two groups which are: 'You Met Me At Six' and 'All Time Low.'
Connor Ball's Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Connor Ball's net worth?
As per available information, Connor Ball's net worth is $1 million approximately.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Connor Ball?
According to available information, Connor Ball is 5 ft 7 in (170 cm) tall.
How old is Connor Ball?
As of 2022, Connor Ball is 26 years old.
Childhood And Education
Connor Ball was born in Aberdeen in Scotland, on March 15, 1996.
Details about his primary education include - he went to Henley High School. There are no details available about his higher education.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Connor Ball dating?
The news says that Connor Ball has been dating Lucee Moore from Surrey for three years. Lucee, who is 25 years old, has been dating Connor Ball for three years, and she is his constant supporter. The two are not married yet. Their social media posts depict their courtship.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Their debut album was released on September 29, 2013, in the United Kingdom. This debut album ranked number two on the UK Chart. Since then, the band has been gaining immense popularity.
The second single was called 'Wild Heart,' which came up in January 2014, and that was also a hit and ranked third.
The third single was 'Last Night,' which came up after one month on the UK radio alongside US and Canada.
The Vamps launched their self-record label called 'Steady Records,' and this record label worked in collaboration with EMI/Universal.
Their second studio album was released in November 2015 and is called 'Wake Up.' Its lead single bore the same name and was released a month before the release of this album.
The Vamps came up with the first part of the third number in July 2017 called 'Night & Day, the Night Edition' and that became a hit on UK Chart.
Connor even starred in a TV series in 2010 called 'Conan,' 'The Vamps & Demi Lovato: Somebody to You' in the year 2014, and in 'Janoskians: Untold and Untrue' in the year 2015.
Connor Ball is best known for his contribution as the bassist and lead singer in the band 'The Vamps.'
Connor did 24 hours live stream to support charity. He has also been raising funds for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
What awards has Connor Ball won?
Connor Ball won the title of 'Scottish Fashion Icon of the year' in the year 2015 at the Fashion Scottish Awards.
He has also won numerous awards with respect to the band he is associated with 'The Vamps.' He bagged four music video awards in the year 2013, as well as the 'Hot Hits Awards.'
The band even bagged the 'BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards' as well as the 'Melty Future Awards' in both the years 2014 and 2016.
Connor was nominated for the 'Teen Choice Awards' in both 2016 and 2017.
Connor Ball is also ranked on the list of famous celebrities from Scotland. He is also ranked as one of the most popular bassists.
Connor Ball's Hobbies And Interests
Connor Ball takes a keen interest in games and sports and is a co-owner of LDN UTD - the sports organization from London, and he has personally invested in it.
Besides this, Connor also takes a keen interest in dance and acting.
Other Interesting Connor Ball Facts And Trivia
- Even though Connor was born in the UK, his nationality is American.
- His eye color is blue, which is also his favorite color.
- His favorite animal, according to available information, is a bearded dragon.
- He owns a pet dog named Rex and also a hamster. He is very emotionally attached to his pets.
- Connor Ball also owns a pet tortoise named Bruce.
- Connor Ball has a health complication, which is the fact that he is asthmatic and often needs medical help.
- Connor Ball is probably allergic to nuts. Some social media information says this.
- Connor's sun sign is Pisces, as he was born on March 15.
- His siblings are- younger brothers Lewis, Hamish, and Angus. Among them, Lewis is his biological younger brother, and Hamish and Angus are his step brothers, who are children of Simon Ball.
- His favorite word, according to rumors, is 'pelican,' and the most hated one is 'moist.'
- Connor Ball presently lives in Hatton, Warwickshire.
- Connor Ball has a fetish for chips and loves munching on them.
- Connor got entangled in the blade of Alexandra Schauman, Connor's dancing partner, when they were working on a routine based on a theme of pirates. He was sent for treatment at the emergency center.
- He attended the after-party of the Universal Music BRIT Awards on February 21, 2018, which the Soho House hosted at 'The Ned' in London, England.
- According to his bandmates, Connor Ball is the best dancer in the entire group and is the heartthrob of all his female fans.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Connor Ball, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected]. If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.