About David Blaise
David Blaise was brought into the world in the United States of America on May 18, 1988.
His birth sign according to his birth date is Taurus. As of 2022, he is 34 years of age.
David Blaise is recognized as an American citizen. He is a well-known bassist and has played the guitar since he was a youngster. He is the individual of an alternative rock band. The band called This Providence which he joined at that time when 'Who Are You Now' was released to be a part of their album.
This group disbanded in the year 2013. He was said to have replaced Phil Cobrea as a bass guitarist in 2006. He had two or three albums and EPs with the band including, 'Who Are You Now?', 'The Bright Lights', and 'Not Forgetting Brier'.
David Blaise’s Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is David Blaise’s net worth?
David Blaise has an estimated net worth, which includes all his assets and properties, of $400,000. He has earned this amount by following his profession as a bass guitarist.
How much does David Blaise earn per year?
David Blaise's annual earnings are not known.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is David Blaise?
David Blaise is 6 ft (183 cm) tall.
How old is David Blaise?
David Blaise was born on May 18, 1988, in the USA. He celebrated his 34th birthday on May 18, 2022.
Childhood And Education
On May 18, 1988, David Blaise was born in the United States of America. He started playing the guitar when he was a child and was always interested in music. There is no information regarding his family, parents, or siblings.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is David Blaise’s partner?
The 34-year aged American guitarist wedded the popular singer Katelyn Tarver, his long-term partner.
After dating for a couple of years, they tied the knot on July 19, 2014. It is not known if the couple has any children together.
David Blaise was connected with various young women while discussing his previous activities and connections. He had a relationship with a well-known American singer, Cassadee Pope, and a performer, whom he was dating for one year until 2009. He was likewise said to have been dating Mindy White. Missy Weston was an additional date for David.
At present, David Blaine and Katelyn Tarver are married and live together. They have been together for over six years.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
He has gained worldwide fame, becoming a well-known bassist, and has played the guitar since he was a youngster. He is a member of an alternative rock band. The band's name is This Providence, and he joined at that time when the hit single 'Who Are You Now?' was released. He was said to have replaced Phil Cobrea as a bass guitarist in 2006. He also has a fan following on his social media accounts, where he has more than 7,000 followers. He has also contributed to the album named 'Bright Lights'.
David Blaise’s Hobbies And Interests
David Blaise was always interested in singing and playing the guitar from a very early age, and he has made his interest in music his full-time career and profession. He is also a very talented bass player.
Other Interesting David Blaise Facts And Trivia
- David Blaise started his professional career as a guitarist. After Phil Cobrea left This Providence, David Blaise was the bass player of the band.
- Furthermore, he likewise added to two or three more albums and EPs, for example, 'Who Are You Now?', 'The Bright Lights', and 'Not Forgetting Brier'.
- He is a very successful bass player and guitarist in his professional career and has contributed to many hit albums and singles.
- The band This Providence consisted of Dan Young as the lead vocalist, David Blaise as bass guitarist, Gavin Phillips as lead guitarist, and Andy Horst, who was the band's drummer.
- He has a great fan following on social media, including more than 7,000 followers on his Instagram account, and more than 11,000 followers on his Twitter account.
- Some of the other groups the band toured with are Paramore, All Time Low, House of Heroes, Ludo, and Reliant K.
- Born on May 18, 1988, David Blaise's zodiac sign is Taurus.
- David Blaise married the popular singer Katelyn Tarver on July 19, 2014.
- David Blaise has gained worldwide fame, becoming a well-known bassist for the rock band This Providence.
- David Blaise has more than 7,000 followers on his Instagram account.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of David blaise, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.