About Eleanor Burns
Eleanor Burns is a famous American quilter, teacher, and author born on July 3, 1945, in Pennsylvania, United States.
Eleanor Burns is also well-known as the host of a PBS TV series, ' Quilt In A Day,' which aired in 1994. Eleanor Burns hosted the show for six seasons.
Eleanor Burns raised her two children in Pennsylvania.
Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Eleanor Burns' net worth?
The total net worth of Eleanor Burns is to be estimated between $1-$5 million. She earned this much wealth from her primary profession as a quilter.
How much does Eleanor Burns earn per year?
The annual earnings of Eleanor Burns are not known yet and are still under review.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Eleanor Burns?
The height of Eleanor Burns is not known.
How old is Eleanor Burns?
Born on July 3, 1945, Eleanor Burns is 76 years old as of 2021.
Childhood And Education
Eleanor Burns was born on July 03, 1945, in Pennsylvania in the United States. Her parents' details are not yet known and are still under review. Eleanor has siblings named Patricia Knoechel, Judith I. Knoechel, Mary Rankin, and Bruce Knoechel. No information is available about the educational background of Eleanor Burns.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Eleanor Burns' partner?
Eleanor Burns was married to Bill Burns in 1967. The couple also has two children. The name of one of her children is Orion Burns, while her other child's name is not known yet.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Eleanor Burns is known for being the host of a PBS TV series, ' Quilt In A Day,' aired in 1994 for six seasons. She was best known for hosting the 'Quilt In A Day' television show and co-designing the Eleanor's Anniversary Florals fabric collection. Still, she also wrote over a hundred quilting books.
She owns quilting stores in Kentucky, California, Paducah, and Kentucky.
There are no records available about the charity works done by Eleanor Burns.
What awards has Eleanor Burns won?
Eleanor Burns was honored by The Quilters Hall Of Fame in 2012. She has also received the Lifetime Achievement Award for developing her own new edition sewing machine and signature fabric lines.
Eleanor Burns' Hobbies And Interests
The hobbies and interests of Eleanor Burns are not known yet and are still under review.
Other Interesting Eleanor Burns Facts And Trivia
- Eleanor Burns was born with the Cancer birth sign.
- Burns began sewing on the feed sacks of her Aunt Edna.
- In 1978, Eleanor Burns self-published her first book, 'Quilt In A Day: Log Cabin Pattern.'
- The book is credited with igniting a quilt-making revolution when people discovered Burns' method of quilt stitching.
- Eleanor Burns is also a well-known author and has published over 100 books on the topic of quilting. Her first book was self-published.
- Her most famous quilting book publications are 'All-Star Quilts,' 'Flying Geese Quilt In A Day,' 'Boston Common Quilt,' 'Garden Lattice,' 'Pineapple Quilts,' 'Grandmother's Garden Quilt,' 'Scrap Quilt,' and 'Spools And Tools Wall Hanging.'
- Eleanor Burnes has also published additional books on quilting, including 'Victory Quilts,' 'Wild Goose Chase Quilts,' 'Orion's Star Quilt,' 'Fans & Flutterbys Quilts,' 'GO! Qube - Mix And Match Blocks And Quilts Book', 'Hearts Delight-Nine Patch Variations,' 'Applique In A Day,' 'Last-Minute Gifts,' and 'Lover's Knot Quilt.'
- Eleanor keeps a quilting studio at her Bear's Paw Ranch in Julian, California, a San Diego County mountain town.
- Eleanor Burns became the face of the Baby Lock sewing machine company.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Eleanor Burns, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected] you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.