About Gina LaRocca
Gina LaRocca is best known as a member of the LaRocca family, a reality star, and an American citizen.
She appears in an MTV show named 'Families Of The Mafia' and is known for her role as Christian's wife and C.P.'s mother. The show has a predecessor named 'Made In Staten Island' which was also aired on MTV and was suddenly canceled for untold reasons.
On this show, seven youngsters were followed on their journey as they tried very hard to move past the crime on the island. After the show was canceled, the MTV documentary series named 'Families Of The Mafia' started, which only followed five of the original seven youngsters. In fact, this show became about mafia families which were ultimately connected with each other. At the same time, each family's individual story was also explored in the first season of 'Families Of The Mafia'. It was in this show that Gina LaRocca and the LaRocca family came up. Gina LaRocca, in particular, stood up as a striking character.
Keep reading to learn more about Gina LaRocca, her family, and her early life!
Gina LaRocca Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Gina LaRocca’s net worth?
Gina LaRocca has a net worth of around $3 million.
How much does Gina LaRocca earn per year?
Gina LaRocca's annual income is not known.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Gina LaRocca?
Gina LaRocca has an average height of around 5 ft 6 in (165 cm).
How old is Gina LaRocca?
While there is no concrete knowledge about Gina LaRocca's birthday or birth sign, we do know that she is in her 50s.
Childhood And Education
Gina LaRocca was brought up in the United States of America, by her uncle, Anthony, and her aunt, Trish.
Family, Romance And Relationships
Who is Gina LaRocca’s partner?
Gina LaRocca is married to Charles.
The couple has two children together, a son and a daughter. Their son's name is Christian Patterson Jr.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Gina LaRocca is best known for her appearance in the first and second seasons of 'Families Of The Mafia'. She is a reality star who is a part of a mafia family.
In the second season of the show, she became especially famous for her son's struggle with the law.
She is also known for having been a Rikers officer.
Other Interesting Gina LaRocca Facts And Trivia
- Gina LaRocca was raised by her uncle, Anthony and her aunt, Trish.
- Gina LaRocca has a net worth of $3 million from her career as a reality star, as well as a member of a mafia family.
- Gina LaRocca has two children, a son and a daughter.
- Her husband is Charles.
- Gina LaRocca's son is better known as C.P. His name is Christian Patterson Jr.
- Gina LaRocca and her family members appear on an MTV reality show named 'Families of the Mafia'.
- The show's first season was aired in 2019.
- The second season of the show, which was also to have some redemption for the LaRocca family, was aired in 2021.
- Gina LaRocca was a member of the drug world of Brooklyn as well as Staten Island.
- As of 2022, Gina LaRocca is not active on Instagram.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Gina LaRocca, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.