About Ginger Gonzaga
Ginger Gonzaga is best known as an American actress who has appeared in many films and TV shows.
In the Hollywood community, she became especially famous when she and Jim Carrey started dating each other. However, the relationship did not last.
Ginger Gonzaga is a graduate in political science and was established as an actor when she let her love for acting and theatrical arts win. She started exploring the acting community and its possibilities and eventually landed a few theater roles. At the same time, she also established herself as a jazz singer.
A little-known fact about Ginger Gonzaga is that she was a part of the 'CBS Diversity Sketch Showcase' and has performed at the US Army bases in South Korea. She has played an array of roles in movies and TV series and continues to grace the world with her spectacular work. Keep reading to learn more about Ginger Gonzaga, her career as an actress, and her personal life.
Ginger Gonzaga Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Ginger Gonzaga’s net worth?
She has a net worth of around $1 million, which she has amassed from her acting career.
How much does Ginger Gonzaga earn per year?
Ginger Gonzaga's annual income is not known. Being an actor, her income is variable depending on the quality and quantity of work that she picks up in a year.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Ginger Gonzaga?
Ginger Gonzaga is 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) tall.
How old is Ginger Gonzaga?
Ginger Gonzaga was born on May 17, 1983. She is 39 years old as of 2022.
Childhood And Education
At birth, Ginger Gonzaga was named Ginger Tapp Gonzaga and was raised by a Dutch mother and Filipino father. She was born in Pennsylvania but grew up in Modesto, California.
After graduating from high school, Ginger attended the University of California, Santa Barbara. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and is also known for her debating and oratory skills. However, Ginger Gonzaga soon figured that the stage and screen were her natural calling. Hence, she established herself in the entertainment industry. She started as a stage artist and then paved her way to the Hollywood community.
Family, Romance And Relationships
Who is Ginger Gonzaga dating?
Ginger Gonzaga is not very vocal about her personal life. The only relationship that she allowed the world to know about was with Jim Carrey. He is a Golden Globe-winning actor, and the couple got a lot of media coverage when they were together.
The two met on the sets of the TV series 'Kidding' and started dating shortly afterward. Ginger Gonzaga played the role of Viviane on the show and was the main lead. The couple subsequently also appeared in several red carpet events together. However, the relationship ended in less than a year.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Ginger Gonzaga is known for multiple roles that she has played in the TV and movie industry. She is also a renowned director, jazz singer, and writer.
A versatile actor and a fan of comedy, Ginger Gonzaga rose to fame through her popular characters, which include Viviane in 'Kidding', Kim Kaminski in 'In Gayle We Trust', Peggy in 'Legit', and Maya in 'Mixology'.
In 2020, she appeared in a minor role of Anabela Ysidro-Campos in a TV series named 'Space Force'. She has also been a part of a TV movie named 'Right Now With Ginger Gonzaga'.
Ginger Gonzaga is known to be in support of many charitable organizations.
Ginger Gonzaga's Hobbies And Interests
Ginger Gonzaga is an excellent jazz singer who has been performing in many cafes in Hollywood. She is also fond of traveling and often takes short trips to Miami, her favorite place. She is also a writer and thinker and aligns herself with feminist ideologies.
Other Interesting Ginger Gonzaga Facts And Trivia
- Ginger Gonzaga was born to Dutch and Filipino parents. Although Ginger was born in the US state of Pennsylvania, she was raised in Modesto, California.
- Ginger Gonzaga attended Beyer High School as a child and was known as a debater and orator at a very young age.
- Her mother's name is Adele L. Tapp, and she is of Dutch descent.
- On the other hand, Ginger Gonzaga's father's name is Christopher Delprine Gonzaga, and he is a Filipino.
- She completed her bachelor's degree from the University of California.
- She initially enrolled at the Berkley campus of the University of California but moved to the Santa Barbara campus later.
- One of the little-known facts about Ginger Gonzaga is that she is also a well-renowned jazz singer.
- Ginger Gonzaga was briefly in a relationship with the popular Golden Globe Award-winning actor, Jim Carrey. However, the relationship did not last long, and they decided to split up.
- While Jim Carrey was still Ginger Gonzaga's boyfriend, the couple made a few red carpet appearances together.
- Ginger Gonzaga made her TV debut in 2007, and her first-ever recurring role was in the TV series 'In Gayle We Trust'. The name of her character in the show was Kim Kaminski.
- Ginger Gonzaga has played an array of different characters in her career as a professional actor, which shows her versatility.
- She also appeared in a short film named 'Your Day'. In fact, she played the lead role in it.
- In a satirical TV series named 'Space Force', she played a minor role in 2020. Her character's name was Anabela Ysidro-Campos.
- Ginger Gonzaga played Vivian in a comedy series named 'Kidding' where she first met Jim Carrey.
- She also hosted many episodes of the show 'The Morning After' and contributed to the making of its script as well.
- The Pennsylvania-born actress is a graduate in political science and enjoys writing articles.
- Before rising to fame as a film and TV actress, Ginger Gonzaga used to work as a theater artist.
- She is also a director and improv artist!
- The reason why the actress left 'Wrecked' is obscure.
- Ginger is on Instagram under the handle @gingerthejester.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Ginger Gonzaga, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.