About Gino D'Acampo
Gino D’Acampo is a celebrity chef, entrepreneur, and presenter.
Gino D’Acampo attended the Luigi de Medici Catering College for culinary training at the age of 15. In 1995, at the age of 19, Gino D’Acampo went to London.
Gino D’Acampo worked as a chef in Cambio Restaurant in Guildford, Surrey, and The Orchard Restaurant in Hampstead, London. He co-owns Bontà Italia Ltd, which is a leading Italian ingredients supplier. Gino D’Acampo is married to Jessica and is the father of three children.
Gino D'Acampo Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Gino D'Acampo’s net worth?
The estimated net worth of Gino D’Acampo is $9 million, and he attributes much of the income to being a celebrity chef.
How much does Gino D'Acampo earn per year?
Gino D’Acampo earns approximately $2 million per year.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Gino D'Acampo?
Gino D’Acampo is 5 ft 8 in (172.7 cm) tall.
How old is Gino D'Acampo?
Gino D’Acampo is 46 years old as of 2022. He was born on July 17, 1976.
Childhood And Education
Gino D’Acampo was born on July 17, 1976. His birthplace is Torre del Greco, Italy. His parents are Ciro D’Acampo and Alba D’Acampo. He has a sister named Marcella D’Acampo. He went to Luigi de Medici Catering College at the age of 15, where he did his culinary training.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Gino D'Acampo’s partner?
Gino D’Acampo got married to Jessica Stellina Morrison in 2002. They have three children together Mia, Luciano, and Rocco.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Being a celebrity chef, he has written various books including 'Fantastico!', 'Buonissimo!', 'The Italian Diet', 'Gino’s Pasta', 'Italian Home Baking', 'Gino’s Italian Escape', 'Gino’s Italian Escape: A taste of the Sun', 'Gino’s Italian Escape: Island of the Sun', 'Gino’s Hidden Italy', 'Gino’s Italian Express', 'Gino’s Italian Family Adventure', and others. He got popular after appearing in the ITV show called 'This Morning'.
He has more than 1.5 million followers on his Instagram account. He started a chain of restaurants called Gino D’Acampo My Restaurant in 2013.
He also developed recipes for Tesco. He has various branches of his restaurants in Leadenhall Market, Bishopsgate, The Manchester Corn Exchange, Harrogate, Camden Town, and Euston Railway Station.
Gino D’Acampo supports the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital Charity.
What awards has Gino D'Acampo won?
Gino D’Acampo’s restaurant won the Best Restaurant Award in the English Italian Awards in 2016.
Gino D'Acampo’s Hobbies And Interests
Gino D’Acampo likes to watch rugby.
Other Interesting Gino D'Acampo Facts And Trivia
- Gino D'Acampo is a celebrity chef, TV presenter, and entrepreneur.
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He went to London in 1995 when he was just 19 years old.
- He worked in Cambio Restaurant in Guildford, Surrey, and The Orchard Restaurant in Hampstead, London.
- He is the co-owner of Bontà Italia Ltd. It is an Italian ingredients supplier.
- He first appeared on 'Great Food Live' as a guest.
- He was a regular chef on the TV show 'This Morning'.
- In 2010, he launched an iPhone app called Gino D’Acampo – Eating Italian.
- He has worked as a presenter and head chef in various cookery shows like 'Gino’s Italian Escape', 'There’s No Taste Like Home', 'Saturday Kitchen', and 'Let’s Do Lunch'.
- He made a travel food series with Ramsey and Fred Sirieix, which is called 'Gordon, Gino, and Fred: Road Trip'.
- He was also the team captain on the TV series 'Celebrity Juice'.
- He is married to Jessica Stellina Morrison. They got married in 2002.
- They have three children together Mia, Luciano, and Rocco.
- He currently lives in Hertfordshire.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Gino D'Acampo, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.