About Goldie Taylor
Goldie Taylor was born on July 18, 1968, in University City, Missouri, United States of America.
Goldie Taylor is a writer and author, who completed her education at Cross Keys High School and Emory University, and afterward listed with the United States Marine Corps. She started gaining fame by writing articles on politics for MSNBC.
Goldie Taylor also served as the Director of Global Communications for the Sara Lee Corporation. Goldie Taylor worked on numerous political campaigns in the '90s. She worked on the unsuccessful campaign of Guy Millner in 1996, who ran as a Republican for the post of United States Senator. She also worked as a fundraiser for Barrack Obama's 2008 campaign.
Goldie Taylor is an American writer and author and is currently the editor of 'The Daily Beast'.
Taylor was born in Missouri and when she was just five years old, her father was killed. After that, her mother, Mary, took care of Goldie Taylor and her siblings.
The noted television personality is also a celebrity influencer. Goldie Taylor has a lot of fans on her social media accounts. On Twitter, she has almost 177,000 followers, and on Instagram, she has almost 8000 followers.
Her novel, 'The January Girl', was originally published by Madison Park Press in 2006, and then re-published by Grand Central Publishing. It has received positive reviews by fans and critics.
Goldie Taylor completed her education at Emory University, with a degree in International Affairs and Political Science. She currently lives in Brooklyn with her family.
Keep reading to learn even more about the life and career of Goldie Taylor!
Goldie Taylor Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Goldie Taylor’s net worth?
Goldie Taylor has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million.
How much does Goldie Taylor earn per year?
The exact annual income of Goldie Taylor is not known and will vary depending on her various writing projects and social media engagements.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Goldie Taylor?
Goldie Taylor is 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) tall.
How old is Goldie Taylor?
Goldie Taylor was born on July 18, 1968, in University City, Missouri. She turns 54 years old in July 2022 and her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Childhood And Education
Goldie Taylor was born on July 18, 1968, in University City, Missouri, USA. Her father, Wyart Taylor, was killed on November 5, 1973, when Goldie Taylor was only five years old. Her mother, Mary Alice, raised her and her siblings in east St. Louis, Illinois. Taylor attended Emory University. While at university, Goldie Taylor worked for 'The Atlanta Journal Constitution' and for the university paper, 'Emory Wheel', as a writer.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Goldie Taylor’s partner?
Goldie Taylor was previously married, although her ex-husband's name is not known to the media. With her then-husband, she has three children, named Katherine, Joshua, and Haley Taylor. Katherine is now an Ivy League graduate, Joshua is an architecture student, and Haley is a lawyer.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Goldie Taylor became known for producing her first feature-length documentary, 'The Other Side of Grace'.
Goldie Taylor worked in numerous political campaigns in the '90s. She worked for the campaign of Republican, Guy Miller in 1996, for a post as a United States Senator.
Goldie Taylor published her first novel, 'In My Father's House', through WheatMark Press, in 2005.
Goldie Taylor did her first campaign as Deputy Press Secretary for Fulton County Commission Chair Michael Lomax Mayor in 1993. She spent four years working as a political contributor for MSNBC.
Goldie Taylor’s Hobbies And Interests
Goldie Taylor has a lot of interest in writing and has written several renowned articles. She has also written novels that have received great acclaim.
Taylor has an avid interest in politics and writes most of her pieces about political issues and opinion pieces.
Other Interesting Goldie Taylor Facts And Trivia
- Goldie Taylor was born on July 18, 1968, in University City, Missouri, United States. She is a writer and author. She began gaining fame when she started writing articles on politics for MSNBC.
- Goldie Taylor is currently the editor of 'The Daily Beast'.
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
- Goldie has three children from her previous marriage, named Katherine, Joshua, and Haley.
- Taylor has worked in many political campaigns, including Guy Millner’s unsuccessful campaign in 1996. She also worked for Barrack Obama's 2008 campaign as a fundraiser.
- She became known for producing her first feature-length documentary, 'The Other Side of Grace'.
- She published her first novel, 'In My Father’s House', in 2005.
- After her first novel was released, she started working on her second novel, 'The January Girl', which was released in 2007. Her third novel, 'Paper Gods', was published by St. Martin's Press in 2018.
- While working as a journalist, Goldie Taylor has investigated a number of high profile and controversial cases and reported on numerous social issues, such as human rights, racial equality, and cases of abuse within corporations.
- While at university, Goldie Taylor worked for 'The Atlanta Journal Constitution' and for the university paper, 'Emory Wheel', as a writer.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of [Goldie Taylor], either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.