Michael Santana, or Imaqtpie (I am a cutie pie), is an American professional gamer, Twitch streamer, and YouTuber.
He plays 'League Of Legends' on Twitch. He was born on February 21, 1992, in Margate, Florida, United States. Imaqtpie is famous for being one of Twitch's most prominent online personalities. Please continue reading to learn more about this full-time streamer, including his tournaments.
Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Imaqtpie's net worth?
Imaqtpie's net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.
How much does Imaqtpie earn per year?
The YouTube professional earns around $2 million per year from his career as a Twitch streamer. He revealed the amount himself in an interview with Rolling Stone.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Imaqtpie?
Imaqtpie stands tall at 5 ft 11 in (181 cm).
How old is Imaqtpie?
As of 2022, Michael or Imaqtpie is 30 years old as he was born on February 21, 1992.
Childhood And Education
Michael Santana graduated with his high school degree from Coral Springs Charter School. He attended Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, majoring in biological science.
Imaqtpie was born to Jose Santana and Maria Jose in Margate, Florida, US. He has two elder brothers, Jose and Andres.
Michael Santana got married in 2018 to his girlfriend, but they separated soon after.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Imaqtpie's partner?
Michael Santana married his girlfriend, Lisha Wei, in July 2018. They had a surprise wedding, and he wore a T-shirt and shorts for the ceremony, which attracted the media. But he confirmed in 2020 that they have now separated.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Michael Santana has always been highly interested in playing games, and he gave himself the alias, Imaqtpie because his mother used to call him cute when he was a kid.
Michael started playing 'League Of Legends' when it was released and was first recruited on the team Rock Solid in April 2011. He has also played with the team Dignitas. His parents have always been very supportive of his choice and career. Since then, Michael Santana has played the game successfully for a few years. He has also played for the team Delta Fox. He retired from playing professionally in 2014 and started his career on Twitch as a full-time streamer.
Michael Santana has played the role of Bot Laner in the game. He has more than 2.6 million followers on his Twitch handle with more than 335 million views.
In 2018, Imaqtpie, along with several other popular professional gamers, played a charity game tournament, donating $100,000 to numerous charities.
What awards has Imaqtpie won?
Team Dignitas won first place at IGN Pro-League (IPL) season three in Atlanta City and earned $10,000 as the prize (2011). The same team won first place at the LoLPro.com Curse Invitational in San Francisco with $20,000 as the prize (2012). They stood second in season two of the North American Regional Finals in Seattle, Washington, at PAX Prime (2012). Michael Santana was awarded The e-sports Industry Award Domino's Streamer of the Year (2016).
Hobbies And Interests
Imaqtpie is highly interested in traveling, gaming, and reading.
Other Interesting Imaqtpie Facts And Trivia
- Imaqtpie has more than 1.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel Imaqtpie.
- Michael Santana is half Colombian and half Cuban.
- Michael Santana has more than 324,000 followers on his Twitter handle (@Imaqtpielol).
- Imaqtpie has more than 2.6 million followers on his Twitch handle (@Imaqtpie).
- Imaqtpie has more than 292,000 followers on Instagram (@imaqtpielol).
- He played 'League Of Legends' competitively from 2011 for team Dignitas until 2014, when he retired to focus on a full-time streaming career.
- Michael Santana started out as a member of the minor team Oh God Bears. He played mid-lane during that time.
- Imaqtpie started LoL professionally with the team Rock Solid. He substituted OxiClean as the team's AD Carry in April 2011.
- Michael Santana was even approached once by team Liquid, but he turned down the offer. With his experience, he knew that he enjoys interacting with fans on-stream more than the intense pressure in the competitions.
- His page boasts over 2.5 million followers and more than 305 million total views, with a usual stream attracting many thousands of subscribers.
- Imaqtpie began playing video games during his school days. His high school friends helped him learn 'League Of Legends' (LoL) soon after its release in 2009 because it was free to play. He fell in love with it and soon became addicted to and highly skilled at the game.
- Imaqtpie left team Dignitas in 2014. After this incident, he only happened to do a short stint with Delta Fox in 2017. Then, he poured all his effort into streaming. This shift might have been the best decision he's ever made. After leaving the professional scene, Imaqtpie made more money than he ever did in tournaments.
- A few months later, Scarra found him at a tournament and invited him to join his team, Rock Solid, as their initial AD Carry.
- Rock Solid placed fourth in the 2011 NESL Premier League first season, but their skill still brought the attention of team Dignitas. The group further invited them to be a part of their professional team. They did so, resulting in Dignitas besting the 2011 IGN Pro-League (IPL) season three tournament.
- Michael Santana also has a very large YouTube channel where he uploads guides and tutorial videos. He earns from Twitch subscribers, YouTube revenue, Twitch donations, and Amazon affiliate sales.
- Imaqtpie is known for maintaining his professional gaming job for over a decade. At the same time, he started as a member of the minor team Oh God Bears. During his time, he started playing mid-lane. He eventually started playing 'League Of Legends' competitively with Rock Solid team. The man replaced OxiClean as the AD Carry in the same year he started.
- It is revealed that Michael Santana did not want to pay much attention to the competitive side of the game when he asked Scarra to join the team. Eventually, Michael Santana helped his team win the National ESL Premier League.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Imaqtpie either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.