About Jacqueline Bracamontes
Jacqueline Bracamontes is a famous Mexican telenovela soap opera actress.
She is famous for playing Miranda in 'Heridas De Amor' and showing up in other series. In 2000, after being delegated Miss Mexico, Jacqueline Bracamontes chose a television career.
Lupita Jones, the 1991 Miss Universe of Mexico, saw her image on a magazine cover and urged her to participate in the challenge. Jacqueline Bracamontes started her profession facilitating different honor shows and extraordinary projects, including Acafest, Fiesta Mexicana, and Premios TVyNovelas.
Jacqueline Bracamontes, a soccer devotee turned into the host of the Mexican games public broadcast on the Vision AM. Univision later welcomed her to be the host and reporter of the FIFA World Cup in 2002. She has additionally worked with the Televisa Deportes.
She was projected in a Mexican telenovela in 2003, delivered by the Rosy Ocampo. After one year, she handled a role in the famous drama Rubí close by Eduardo Santamarina and Bárbara Mori.
In 2008, she featured in the comedic series, Las Tontas No Van al Cielo, which was profoundly fruitful in Latin American and the United States markets. She also loaned her voice to the personality of Susan Murphy in the Spanish-language adaptation of Monsters versus Outsiders, delivered in 2009.
Jacqueline Bracamontes' Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Jacqueline Bracamontes’s net worth?
She is one of the wealthiest soap opera actresses. Her net worth is pegged at $17 million approximately.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Jacqueline Bracamontes?
Jacqueline Bracamontes is 5 ft 7 in (170 cm) tall.
How old is Jacqueline Bracamontes?
Jacqueline Bracamontes is 42 years old, as of 2022.
Childhood And Education
Jacqueline Bracamontes was born in Jalisco, to Jesús Bracamontes. He was the former coach of the famous Mexican football crew.
The celebrity has a sister Alina, and a sibling, Jesus Jr, her dad is a football analyst for Univision's Hispanic-American TV station. She is the most seasoned of three youngsters. Not much is known about her mother.
After secondary school, she moved to France to concentrate on French. She then returned to Mexico and focused on Communication Science at the Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente. While there, she started filling in as a model. She communicates in Spanish, French, and English quickly.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Jacqueline Bracamontes’s partner?
Jacqueline Bracamontes, the famous soap opera actress, walked down the aisle with Martin Fuentes, a Mexican businessman and a racetrack racer, in 2011. Bracamontes gave birth to twins: a boy and a girl, in 2013.
Later in December 2013, Bracamontes reported that she was pregnant with Martín Fuentes' third kid and brought forth a young girl called Carolina; on July 15, 2016, she brought forth Martin Fuentes' fourth kid, Renata. In December 2018, Jacqueline Bracamontes gave birth to another set of twins: Emilia and Paula.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Jacqueline Bracamontes is a Mexican actress, and she has forever been keen on acting. She has wanted to act since her young life. Besides being an actress, she is a forenamed model and excellence pageant champion. She is most famous for playing Miranda's personality in 'Heridas De Amor'. Jacqueline Bracamontes is also featured in the comedic Mexican drama 'Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo'.
What awards has Jacqueline Bracamontes won
Jacqueline Bracamontes won the award for best female revelation in Alegrijes Y Rebujos, 2004. In 2010, she also won the category Chica que me quita el sueño. She was also nominated for various other categories.
Jacqueline Bracamontes’s Hobbies And Interests
Jacqueline Bracamontes's interests are voyaging, composing, reading books, and acting.
Other Interesting Jacqueline Bracamontes Facts And Trivia
- Jacqueline's sun sign is Capricorn and her spring flower is Narcissus.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes was featured on a magazine cover which paved her path to the top of the glamour industry. Bracamontes proceeded to win the state and national beauty crowns and exemplify Mexico in Miss Universe 2001, which occurred in Puerto Rico.
- Later, Jacqueline Bracamontes facilitated the Mexican game show 'De Por Vida', yet the show was immediately dropped.
- Bracamontes was projected in her most memorable component film, 'Cuando Las Cosas Suceden', assuming the part of a pious devotee in 2007.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes was picked as one of the executioners in the famous series 'Mujeres Asesinas' which debuted in 2010.
- Bracamontes was the host from the second to the sixth release of 'La Voz'. In 2019 she facilitated the prime time of 'La Voz', and in 2020, the subsequent one.
- In 2018, Bracamontes was necessary for the Telemundo organization's inclusion in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. She co-facilitated the early evening theatrical presentation Viva el Mundial y más.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes hails from Guadalajara, Mexico.
- She loves the Mexican soccer club Chivas de Guadalajara.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes positioned a considerable number of supporters on her Instagram account.
- She has five lovely little girls, and her son died because of an ailment.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes is a well-known actress, Instagram model, and virtual entertainment design force to be reckoned with. She is famous for playing Miranda in 'Heridas De Amor'.
- She has made such abundance from her essential vocation as Soap Opera Actress.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes is an Actress and Host. Her original name is Jacqueline Bracamontes Van Hoorde.
- She is featured in the comedic Mexican drama 'Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo', close by Jaime Camil. Also, after finishing it, she starred in another show 'Sortilegio', with a Cuban actor. It was completed in October 2009.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes won the award for best female revelation in 'Alegrijes Y Rebujos', in 2004.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Jacqueline Bracamontes, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected]. If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.