About Jamal Adeen Thomas
Jamal Adeen Thomas is an American actor but is best known as the son of Judge Clarence Thomas.
His father, Clarence Thomas, has been the longest-serving Supreme Court associate judge in the United States since 2018. President George Bush nominated him to the United States Supreme Court in 1991, and he is now the most senior associate justice in the court, with a tenure of more than 30 years.
Due to the reputation of his father, Jamal Adeen Thomas also came into the limelight. However, instead of following in his father's footsteps, he decided to pursue a career in acting. As a TV actor, Thomas has appeared in several shows like 'Law & Order', 'Grey's Anatomy', and 'FBI: Most Wanted'. Continue reading to learn more about the net worth, personal life, family, and career of the American actor Jamal Adeen Thomas.
Jamal Adeen Thomas Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Jamal Adeen Thomas' net worth?
Jamal Adeen Thomas' net worth is estimated to be around $600,000. He has created this fortune primarily by working in the TV industry as an actor.
How much does Jamal Adeen Thomas earn per year?
Jamal Adeen Thomas has done notable work in famous TV shows like 'Grey's Anatomy' and established himself as a promising actor. However, the amount of his total annual earnings is unknown.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Jamal Adeen Thomas?
Jamal Adeen Thomas stands at the height of 6 ft 2 in (188 cm).
How old is Jamal Adeen Thomas?
Jamal Adeen Thomas was born in the United States in 1973. Hence, he is 49 years old as of 2022.
Childhood And Education
Jamal Adeen Thomas was born in the household of the respected Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas in the United States in 1973. His parents parted ways in 1981 when he was eight years old, and his father raised him single-handedly for four years until he remarried.
Clarence Thomas even sold his car to pay his son's tuition costs in order to ensure that he received the best education possible. From grade 9-12, Jamal Adeen Thomas attended Bishop Ireton High School, after which he joined the Fork Union Military Academy in Virginia. In 1992, he graduated from the academy with a Bachelor's degree in economics and business.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Jamal Adeen Thomas dating?
Jamal Adeen Thomas prefers to keep his dating life private and has not disclosed his relationship status as of 2022.
Who is Jamal Adeen Thomas' family?
Jamal Adeen Thomas is the son of Clarence Thomas, a Supreme Court associate judge, and his college sweetheart and ex-wife Kathy Grace Ambush. After 10 years of marriage, his parents separated in 1981 and got divorced in 1984. After that, Clarence Thomas married Virginia Lamp, a lobbyist and an associate of Republican Congressman Dick Armey, in 1987.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Jamal Adeen Thomas rose to fame due to the position of his father, Clarence Thomas, who is the longest-serving associate justice in the US Supreme Court. Unlike his famous father, Jamal Adeen Thomas did not pursue law. After working in numerous capacities in companies and all kinds of firms, Thomas decided to enter the entertainment and film industry.
Since then, Jamal Adeen Thomas has appeared in several TV shows, like 'Blue Bloods' as Detective Rogers, 'Miracle's Boys' as Bobby, 'Days Of Our Lives' as a Vegas cop, and 'The Bold and Beautiful' as a CBS guard. However, he is most famous for starring in 'Grey's Anatomy' as Larry, the paramedic, 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit', and 'FBI: Most Wanted'.
Other Interesting Jamal Adeen Thomas Facts And Trivia
- Thomas has worked on about 20 projects in the television industry.
- Jamal Adeen Thomas' father, Clarence Thomas, is the second African-American to serve in the US Supreme Court after Thurgood Marshall.
- Jamal Adeen Thomas is the sole beneficiary of Clarence Thomas' net worth, which amounts to $1 million. The Supreme Court associate judge makes $220,000 annually as of 2022.
- Jameel Adeen Thomas's stepmother, Virginia Lamp, is more popularly known as Ginni Thomas.
- Clarence Thomas has penned several books and publications, including a memoir titled 'My Grandfather's Son: A Memoir' which was published in 2007. This memoir throws light on the judge's childhood to adulthood, his family, and the struggles he faced to reach where he is today.
- Although Jamal Adeen Thomas' father and stepmother are often in the spotlight, he keeps a low public profile and is rarely seen in the media. He is also not active on many social media networks and only posts on Instagram occasionally.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Jamal Adeen Thomas, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.