About Jeon Hye-bin
Jeon Hye-bin is a popular singer, actress, and model.
The South Korea-based famous personality made her singing debut with LUV, a three-membered girl group in 2002. In 2003, the group parted because of individual goals.
Jeon Hye-bin launched her solo debut album after the disbandment of the band, LUV. She was eager to start her solo singing career. After that, the South Korea-based actress stepped into the entertainment world with her first television drama.
Coming to her family life, the South Korea-based model has a sibling named Jeon Hyeong-Geol. As per astrology, Libra is the zodiac sign of the television actress. The nationality of the star is Korean, and she became a mainstream actress with 'In My Fantasy', which received huge popularity. Along with her music career, she also created a name in the acting universe.
Jeon Hye-bin’s Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Jeon Hye-bin’s net worth?
The net worth of the singer stands at approximately $1.5 million.
How much does Jeon Hye-bin earn per year?
The earnings of Jeon Hye-bin vary every year depending on the number of shows, events, or films she does.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Jeon Hye-bin?
The height of Jeon Hye-bin is 5 ft 4 in (165 cm).
How old is Jeon Hye-bin?
The singer is 38 years old as of May 2022.
Childhood And Education
Jeon Hye-bin was born in a small town named Namyangju in South Korea. The LUV singer went to Kyewon Arts High School for her early schooling. She also enrolled at Dongguk University and completed theater and film studies.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Jeon Hye-bin’s partner?
Jeon Hye-bin got married on December 7, 2019. The wedding took place in Bali, and on April 7, 2022, her agency shared that the South Korean actress was pregnant with her first child.
Earlier, she dated actor Lee Joon Gi and they broke up in 2017.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
The singer and model started her career in the entertainment world in 2002 with 'LUV' beside Oh Yeon-Seo and Jo Eun-byul. 'Story', was the first album released by them, including singles 'I Still Believe In You' and 'Orange Girl'.
In 2003, the South Korea-based actress appeared in 'Nonstop', the third season of the MBC sitcom.
The personality, who celebrates her birthday in September, released 'Love Somebody' on July 31, 2003. With 'Dead Friend,' a horror film, she made her debut on the big screen.
In 'Only You', a romantic comedy of SBS, she did a supporting role.
'2AM' is another song that she sang and produced by the famous Mr. Tyfoon, but it received huge criticism because of a suggestive dance routine.
Jeon Hye-bin did a supporting role in 2007 'Witch Yoo Hee', a romantic comedy. The celebrity was a part of a legal thriller drama. She has appeared in many hit television series in her career.
In 2009, the personality played a segment in 'Hometown Of Legends' as a Gumiho. It was a ten-episode drama where different stories of Korean folk tales and traditional myths were discussed.
'Yaksha' is a historical drama of OCN, where she aced the character in 2010. The next that she started with was the family drama, 'My Love' in 2011. Then she appeared in 'The Queen Mother', a drama by JTBC.
In 2011, the TV star launched a book, 'Heaven's Stylish Body', which shows her love for exercise and fitness. In this book, she has included tips on her fashion and fitness. In 2012, Bin launched an iPad diet application. She also appeared in 'Beating Hearts,' which is a popular reality show.
Jeon Hye-bin portrayed a former synchronized swimmer recognized nationally in 'The Legend Of A Mermaid', a sports film. As an actress, she received recognition for playing a character in 'Oh Hae-Young' as Gold Hae-young.
Seven popular actors and actresses, including Jeon Hye-bin, participated in a charity photoshoot. It was for the fashion magazine 'Vogue Korea', and Namoo Actors, an entertainment agency, managed everything.
This photo shoot was done in the month of February to promote the Love Tree Project. The funds accumulated from here will help in the medical treatment of the underprivileged.
In 2005, she became the ambassador in South Korea for the Make A Wish Foundation. Jeon Hye-bin donated her proceeds to the Make A Wish Foundation from her designed hairdryer.
What awards has Jeon Hye-bin won?
Jeon Hye-bin was awarded for 'Yaksha' in 2011. In 2012, the TV star received the 'Fashionista' award.
Jeon Hye-bin was awarded the 'Best Entertainer' award by SBS Entertainment in 2012. She received the 'Best Challenger' award from the same organization and for the same movie.
In 2014, the TV star was nominated for the 'Best Supporting Actress' by KBS Drama. For the same category, she received nominations from APAN Star.
In 2021, the personality was nominated for 'Excellence Awards' for 'Revolutionary Sisters' by KBS Drama. In 2019, she was nominated for the 'Best Couple' and 'Netizen' Awards.
Other Interesting Jeon Hye-bin Facts And Trivia
- For an online shopping mall, ByHeaven, Bin was the CEO, but the brand ceased operations in 2014.
- In 2006, the star encountered an accident that forced her to undergo reconstruction of her teeth and nose.
- The TV shows done by Jeon Hye-bin are 'Nonstop 3', 'Drama Special' in 2003, 'Five Stars', 'Miracle' in 2004, 'Witch Yoo Hee' in 2007. She did 'On Air', 'He Who Can't Marry' in 2009, 'Healer', and 'The Taste Of Curry' in 2014.
- In 2017, Jeon Hye-bin did 'Distorted', 'The Beauty Inside', 'Life Of Mars', and 'Number Woman' in 2018. She also did 'Leverage' in 2019 and 'Oh My Baby' in 2020.
- The films done by the member of the group, LUV, are 'With Or Without You', 'Luck Keys', 'Nineteen, Thirty-Nine', 'Cheer Up, Mr. Lee', and 'Dead Friend'.
- The personality who is residing in South Korea did a variety of shows like 'Heroine 6', 'Live Wow VJ', 'Match Made In Heaven', 'Love Tree 36.5', 'Our School Of Life', 'The Racer', and 'Follow Me 9'.
- In June 2019, Pan Stars Company, a news agency, signed Jeon Hye-bin.
- Some of her famous music videos are 'Thom Fish', 'Flip Reverse', 'I Want To Live', and 'Do You Know'. She did theater titled 'Hamlet' in 2008 and 'Singles' from 2009-2010.
- The birth flower of Jeon Hye-bin is Aster or Myosotis. She took birth in the Millennials Generation and Sapphire is her birthstone.
- The celebrity appeared in 'What’s Wrong, Poong-sang', a family drama that is a remake of the American series, named 'Leverage'. From 2015 to 2016, she was a part of 'Beauty Station The Show' both season one and season two and was telecasted on Naver TV Cast.
- Her TV show has been telecasted on different channels like OCN, JTBC, KBS, KBS2, and Mobile.
- Libra is the zodiac sign of the television actress.
- The net worth of Jeon Hye-bin is approximately $1.5 million.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Jeon Hye-bin, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected]. If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.