About Jesse Money
Born in Long Island, New York, Jesse Money is an American singer, songwriter, and television star.
Jesse Money is famously known as the daughter of Eddie Money. Eddie Money is a well-renowned singer, songwriter, and instrumentalist.
Starting her career as a backup singer and earning fame on reality TV to finally becoming a participant in the 'Rock The Cradle' singing competition, Jesse Money has become a sensation in the entertainment industry. She has gained net worth and recognition as a musician alongside her father. Jesse Money made a name for herself, coming out of the impression of being a celebrity kid.
Jesse Money's Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Jesse Money's net worth?
Jesse Money has a massive net worth of an estimated $16 million earned throughout her career as an actress and musician.
How much does Jesse Money earn per year?
The primary source of income for Jesse Money is her career as a professional singer and songwriter. It is known that she earns an amount in the range of $50,000-$70,000 for her stage performances. However, her average annual salary is not revealed in the public database.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Jesse Money?
Jesse Money stands at the height of 5 ft 5 in (165 cm).
How old is Jesse Money?
Born on June 22, 1988, Jesse Money is 33 years old as of 2021.
Childhood And Education
Jessica Money was born in Long Island, New York, to parents Eddie Money and Laurie Money. Her father, Eddie Money, was a famous musician, rock singer, and songwriter of his time, and her mother, Laurie Money, was an American reality TV star, model, and producer. She has four brothers, including Zachary Money, Joseph Money, Julian Money, and Desmond Money.
Jesse Money completed her schooling at Westlake High School.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Jesse Money dating?
Jesse Money is known to be very private about her personal life. She is reportedly single and is not known to be dating anyone as of May 2022.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Jesse Money was a backup singer in the Money family band with her father, Eddie Money, right after graduating high school. She went on to star in the MTV television show named 'Rock The Cradle'. By 2018, she and her family started a reality television series named 'Real Money'. In the following year, she starred in 'Eddie Money: The Real Money Concert' television show alongside her father.
Jesse Money recorded her first album, 'Wanna Go Back', which consisted of three tracks, namely 'Mockingbird', 'Ain't No Mountain', and 'Hang On I'm Comin'. During her family tours, she mostly sang 'Take Me Home Tonight'. She is a huge admirer of Janis Joplin and is often heard singing her track 'Turtle Blues' as a solo version. As she appeared in the 'Rock The Cradle' competition in 2008, Jesse Money got eliminated in the third round when she sang 3 Door Down's 'When I'm Gone'. The winner of the competition would win a deal with a major music label.
Some of Jesse Money's other performances in the acting field include the television shows 'Eddie Money Tribute Concert', 'Rock & Roll Road Trip With Sammy Hagar', and 'The Top Ten Revealed'.
Jesse Money appeared in Fox's 'Don't Forget The Lyrics' alongside her father in December 2008. The show was to raise money for charity. She forgot the chorus part of the song 'Because Of You' by Kelly Clarkson, hence falling short of $100,000 to raise for charity.
Jesse Money’s Hobbies And Interests
Jesse Money is also a multi-instrumentalist and can play various instruments including piano, cowbell, maracas, tambourine, and guitar. She enjoys playing music in her spare time.
Other Interesting Jesse Money Facts And Trivia
- Jesse Money's brothers Desmond Money and Julian Money work as musicians. Desmond Money has a YouTube Channel under the name Dez Money with over 3,900 subscribers and over 1.3 million views on his music videos as of May 2022.
- Jesse Money's father, Eddie Money, died because of esophageal cancer stage four on September 13, 2019, at the Los Angeles Hospital. During his death, he had a net worth of $20 million.
- Jesse Money is a huge fan of classic music.
- Jesse Money performed Richard Marx's 'Should've Known Better' alongside her father in a live concert in 2019.
- Jesse Money is active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. She has over 15,000 followers on Instagram as of May 2022 and runs the account under the name whosjessemoney. She has over 1,300 followers on Twitter as of May 2022 and runs the account under the name Realjessemoney.
- Jesse Money's grandfather was named Daniel Patrick Mahoney, and he was a police officer.
- Jesse Money had taken a 10-year break from 2008-2018 from acting as she went on tours with her family and focused on her music career.
- The last song the Money family band released was in December 2021, titled 'Everybody Loves Christmas: A Song For Dad'.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Jesse Money, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected] you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.