About Kyrzayda Rodriguez
Kyrzayda Rodriguez, daughter of Isabel Cruz, was a well-known Dominican Republic fashion blogger.
Kyrzayda Rodriguez started her blogging career in 2013. In 2015, she started Kyrz's Closet, a boutique online.
The social media model and blogger Kyrzayda Rodriguez lost her life at the age of 40. On September 9, 2018, she passed away due to stage four stomach cancer. In November 2017, she initially announced her stage four stomach cancer and the start of her chemo treatment. Her last Instagram post was in September 2018. Rodriguez battled with himself consistently while figuring out how to deliver everyday posts on fashion, style, fitness, wellbeing, motivation, and energy regardless of the fight.
Want to know more about this famous celebrity? Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Kyrzayda Rodriguez's net worth, salary, age, and profession. Also discover more detailed information about her personal life and complete biography.
Kyrzayda Rodriguez's Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Kyrzayda Rodriguez’s net worth?
Kyrzayda Rodriguez has a net worth of $1.5 million. She was one of the most popular and highest-paid blogger.
How much does Kyrzayda Rodriguez earn per year?
Kyrzayda Rodriguez's salary is still under review.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Kyrzayda Rodriguez?
Kyrzayda Rodriguez is 5 ft 6 in (167.6 cm) tall.
How old is Kyrzayda Rodriguez?
She was born on August 18, 1978. Kyrzayda Rodriguez died at the age of 40.
Childhood And Education
Kyrzayda Rodriguez was born in the Dominican Republic to Pedro F. Rodriguez and Isabel Cruz. Furthermore, she was brought up in a Christian family. She is of American ethnicity.
She used to fill in as a stylist and social media developer for a small boutique in Clifton, NJ. She began blogging in 2013 and acquired a fanbase in 2014. She later quit her place of employment in 2016 to fabricate her blogging career. Kyrzayda Rodriguez guest featured on 'Buenos Dias New York' in November 2012.
Kyrzayda Rodriguez joined the cast of an unscripted TV drama 'Glam Fairy', which circulated on Style Network. She likewise made a visitor appearance on 'Buenos Dias New York.' Furthermore, she was additionally highlighted in a few magazines, including Refinery29, Vogue Italia, and Style Watch Magazine.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Kyrzayda Rodriguez’s partner?
Kyrzayda Rodriguez was not married or in a romantic relationship with anyone. Not much is known about her dating life as she was a private person.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Kyrzayda Rodriguez is well known for being a blogger and social media developer.
Kyrzayda Rodriguez’s Hobbies And Interests
Kyrzayda Rodriguez loved to write blogs about fashion and beauty. She also loved to travel and often blogged about it.
Other Interesting Kyrzayda Rodriguez Facts And Trivia
- Kyrzayda Rodriguez belongs to the Dominican Republic and initially reported her stage four stomach disease in November 2017.
- Despite the fight Rodriguez was battling consistently, she made time to deliver day-to-day posts about style, fitness, energy, and wellness inspiration.
- Kyrzayda Rodriguez decided not to wear a hairpiece. Rodriguez chose not to wear a wig following her chemo medicines and embraced her bare head.
- Rodriguez reported she would end her chemo treatment in August 2018. Her last blog entry, many brilliant garments and shoes, was on August 28. She posted her last Instagram only four days before she passed.
- She opened up about her battle with cancer and spoke about her journey which was an inspiration for many cancer fighters.
- Fashion bloggers and fans began utilizing the hashtag #youinspireuskyrzayda, made by Miami fashion blogger Daniela Ramirez, to respect Rodriguez during her nonappearance at Fashion Week as Rodriguez couldn't go to the Fashion Week.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Kyrzayda Rodriguez, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.