About Lazarus Lynch
Lazarus Lynch is an African-American celebrity chef, entrepreneur, author, musician, multimedia host, and activist from New York City.
Lazarus Lynch has appeared as a guest on several TV shows and radio shows like 'The Kitchen', 'The Kitchen Sink', 'The Today Show', 'Wendy Williams', 'Science Friday' (NPR, Food Friday (WPR), and 'Feast Yr Ears' (Heritage Radio Network). In 2015, Lazarus Lynch co-hosted the ABC Network digital series Tastemade Get Cookin’.
Lazarus Lynch has an estimated net worth of $5 million. In 2015, Lazarus Lynch launched Son of a Southern Chef. He co-hosted the ABC Network series 'Tastemade Get Cookin' in 2015. He won the Chopped U Champion twice.
Lazarus Lynch's Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Lazarus Lynch’s net worth?
The estimated net worth of Lazarus Lynch is $1-5 million.
How much does Lazarus Lynch earn per year?
The details about the yearly earnings of Lazarus Lynch are unavailable.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Lazarus Lynch?
There are no details available about the height of Lazarus Lynch.
How old is Lazarus Lynch?
Lazarus Lynch is 28 as of 2022. Lazarus Lynch was born on March 5, 1994, in New York City.
Childhood And Education
Lazarus Lynch was born on March 5, 1994. His birthplace is New York City, United States. His zodiac sign is Pisces. His father is Johnny Ray Lynch, a southern chef. At a young age, he started working with his father in the kitchen.
He attended Food and Finance High School in New York. He started a blog that gained him attention from TV networks like the Cooking Channel and Food Network. He interned at Food Network during his senior year.
He was World Food Prize Borlaug- Ruan International Recipient in 2011. He studied food and agriculture in Beijing, China. He went to the State University of New York College and completed his Bachelor of Science degree. He studied theater and conflict resolution with the Anne Frank Project during his freshman year in Kigali, Rwanda.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Lazarus Lynch dating?
Lazarus Lynch is single as of July 2022.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Lazarus Lynch is best known for developing the brand Son of a Southern Chef and a restaurant owner. He is also a two-time winner of 'Chopped', a Food Network competition.
Other Interesting Lazarus Lynch Facts And Trivia
- Lazarus Lynch was born on March 5, 1994.
- Lazarus Lynch was born in New York City, United States.
- His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- His father, Johnny Rau Lynch, was a southern chef.
- His parents started the Baby Sister’s Soul Food when Lazarus was 10 years old.
- He studied culinary arts at Food and Finance High School in New York.
- He appeared on the app Tastemade and Tastemade Snapchat Discover Channel.
- He has been a 'Chopped' champion twice.
- He has worked with several brands, including Kelloggs, Hidden Valley, Wells Fargo, 4-H, AT&T, and Honda.
- He is the World Food Prize Ambassador.
- He supports food security, LGBTQ+, hunger awareness, and healthy living.
- He hosted Food Network’s 'Comfort Nation'.
- In June 2019, he released his first cookbook.
- He was named the next big food star by celebrity chef Ingrid Hoffman.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Lazarus Lynch, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected]. If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.