About Liza Powel O'Brien
Liza Powel O'Brien is a popular copywriter, screenwriter, and actress.
Liza was born in 1970, in Washington, United States. Liza Powel O'Brien is the wife of Conan O'Brien, who is a famous host, producer, and comedian.
Her works have been showin in Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle festivals and theaters. She was the advertising executive at the advertising agency, Foote, Cone & Belding.
'60 Minutes' (1968), 'SXSW Flashback' (2011), and 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop' (2011) are among the films in which Liza has featured.
Keep reading to learn more about her!
Liza Powel O'Brien Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Liza Powel O'Brien’s net worth?
Liza Powel O'Brien's net worth is estimated to be between $1-5 million. She earned this net worth through her career as a TV host.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Liza Powel O'Brien?
Liza Powel O'Brien is 5 ft 8 in (173 cm) tall.
How old is Liza Powel O'Brien?
Liza Powel O'Brien was born on November 12, 1970. She is currently 51 years old and will turn 52 in November 2022.
Childhood And Education
Liza Powel O'Brien was born Elizabeth Ann Powel, on November 12, 1970, in Bainbridge Island, Washington, USA. Liza spent her childhood in Seattle.
She was born to Jake Powel and Ann Powel. Her father, Jake Powel, used to be the guitarist for a Dixieland band, which played regular shows at restaurants and venues. Liza reports that her family were very close during her childhood.
Liza attended high school and completed her pre-education. Later on, she joined Vassar College and completed her Bachelor's degree. After that, she joined Columbia University and graduated with a Master's degree in Fine Arts.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Liza Powel O'Brien’s partner?
On January 12, 2002, Liza Powel O'Brien married Conan O'Brien, in Seattle, Washington.
In 2000 Conan O'Brien and Liza Powel met when she featured in a spoof on Conan O'Brien's show. She started dating Conan O'Brien in July 2001. They soon got engaged and shortly after, they married. Liza Powel O'Brien and Conan O'Brien are raising two children together, Beckett O'Brien and Neve O'Brien.
Liza Powel O'Brien's husband, Conan O'Brien, was born on April 18, 1963, in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA. His full name is Conan Christopher O'Brien. He is a comedian, television host, actor, producer, podcaster, and writer. He used to be a writer for 'The Simpsons' and 'Saturday Night Live'. He also used to be the writer for 'The Wilton North Report', an HBO series. The net worth of Conan O'Brien is $200 million and he earns $12 million every year.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Liza Powel O'Brien is best known for her successful career as an actress and copywriter. She is also known for being the wife of popular comedian and host, Conan O'Brien.
Liza Powel O'Brien started her career working for Foote, Cone & Belding, as an advertising executive. She then shifted her focus to screenwriting, penning plays for theaters and festivals in Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York.
She is also a part of the Children's Defense Fund's Beat the Odds program, assisting academically gifted at-risk high school students. She is also on the reading committee for Ojai Playwrights.
Liza also has appeared on many television shows. In 2000, Liza Powel O'Brien met her future-husband on 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien', a television show.
Liza Powel O'Brien has made large contributions to the Children's Defense Fund, an organization that helps talented youngsters facing challenges. In addition to supporting the O.P.C. cinema's composition committee, she helped establish The Geffen Playhouse's writing room. Liza Powel O'Brien has also helped at several animal shelters and is an animal lover.
Liza Powel O'Brien’s Hobbies And Interests
Liza Powel O'Brien is very much interested in reading history, biography, and science fiction books. 'Guns', 'Germs', 'Steel', 'Steve Jobs', and 'Dune', are her favorite books. She loves traveling and wants to visit every continent.
In her extra time, Liza Powel O'Brien loves to watch movies. Tom Hanks is her favorite actor and Meryl Streep is her favorite actress.
Other Interesting Liza Powel O'Brien Facts And Trivia
- Liza Powel O'Brien was born on November 12, 1970, in Bainbridge Island, Washington, USA. Her full name is Elizabeth Ann Powel. She is currently living with her husband and children in Brentwood, California.
- Liza Powel O'Brien gave a 'Rolling Stone' interview, in which she discussed her husband's mental condition, relating to his years of suffering with depression.
- According to 'Glamour' magazine, Liza and Conan O'Brien acquired a mansion valued at more than $19 million together.
- '60 Minutes' (1968), 'SXSW Flashback' (2011), and 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop' (2011) are among the films in which Liza has featured.
- She likes to delegate the majority of the wave-making to her husband, who has nearly 1.5 million Instagram followers.
- Liza is now a screenwriter and made a theater in her own home. She has also worked in various plays. She is currently focusing on her screenwriting career.
- Conan O'Brien has been her husband since January 12, 2002. They are the parents of two children, named Beckett O'Brien and Neve O'Brien. Becket was born on November 10, 2005, and Neve was born on October 14, 2003.
- Liza Powel O'Brien is not present on various social media handles like TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- She's also a part of the Children's Defense Fund's Beat the Odds program, assisting academically gifted at-risk high school students. She is also on the reading committee for Ojai Playwrights.
- Liza Powel O'Brien started her career working for Foote, Cone & Belding, as an advertising executive. She then shifted her focus to screenwriting, penning plays for theaters and festivals in Los Angeles, Seattle, and New York.
- Liza Powel O'Brien was born on November 12, 1970. She is currently 51 years old and will turn 52 in November 2022. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
We would love your help! If you have a photo of Liza O' Brien, either of them alone or a selfie that you would be happy to share, please send it to [email protected].
If you have knowledge or information that you think would help us improve this article, please contact us.