Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Thanksgiving Day is a communal festival celebrated to honor the sense of gratefulness people feel for the good things in their life.
Thanksgiving is an important occasion to get together with your family and create memorable moments that last forever. What's better than some challenging and funny Thanksgiving riddles on a family reunion?
Thanksgiving Day falls on the fourth Thursday of November in America. It is often associated with turkeys, cranberries, and pumpkin pies. No fowl language allowed, though! Here we have got some great Thanksgiving riddles for kids and adults alike that you can share with everyone while having dinner.
Solving Thanksgiving riddles can be a great way to enjoy your holiday with family. Take a look at this list of children's Thanksgiving riddles with answers to keep them busy.
1. I am a flower, but I don't bloom; I sound like a month and float over water. What am I? Answer: Mayflower.
2. You reap what you sow because of me, remove the first three letters, and I become an object you can wear. What am I? Answer: Harvest.
3. It can be hot or cold, made of fruit or vegetable, but everyone loves it at the Thanksgiving table. What is it? Answer: A pie.
4. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner? Answer: Nose.
5. We came across the oceans wearing black and white, and the kind of music we listen to is Plymouth rock. Who are we? Answer: The Pilgrims.
Cracking a puzzle is very exciting. With some tough Thanksgiving math riddles, you can challenge yourself. Puzzling jokes and riddles for Thanksgiving can brighten up the room. Take a look at these riddles that can truly make your brain work out.
6. I am yellow, but not Sun, I have cob, but I am not a web. What am I? Answer: Corn.
7. I don't know Math, but mathematicians love me at the Thanksgiving dinner. What am I? Answer: A pumpkin pi.
8. Riddle me this: I am soft but not a feather, I am sweet but not sugar. What am I? Answer: Candy Yams.
9. I am red but not a strawberry; I can be jelly at times but also crushed into juice. What am I? Answer: Cranberry.
10. If you get a turkey when you cross a key with a fowl, what will you get when you cross a turkey with fire? Answer: A roasted turkey.
Thanksgiving dinner is incomplete without turkey. You can always increase the fun at the dinner using turkey riddles. Thanksgiving day is all about having a good time, so take a look at these brain teasers about Turkey.
11. I have legs and can walk; I am a key but can't open the doors. What am I? Answer: Turkey.
12. I am brown, big, and red all over. What am I? Answer: Turkey with cranberry sauce.
13. If apples and pears come from a tree, where do turkeys come from? Answer: A poul-tree.
14. If it took two people 3 hours to cook a turkey, how many hours would four people take to cook the same turkey? Answer: None, because the turkey is already cooked.
15. I get roasted, but I am not coffee, and I sound like a country. What am I? Answer: A turkey.
16. If the April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Answer: The Pilgrims.
17. What did the farmer say to the green pumpkin in his garden? Answer: "Why orange you orange?"
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly Puns, Riddles, and Jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 17 Thanksgiving riddles, then why not take a look at Sphinx Riddles or D&D Riddles.
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.