Get inspiration for parents!
Subscribe for parenting tips, family money advice, baby names and more
How well do you really know all seven 'Harry Potter' books? Fancy playing trivia to find out?
The spellbinding series of 'Harry Potter' novels started coming out in 1997. Joanne Kathleen Rowling introduced us to the enchanting world of the 'Harry Potter' novels and Warner Bros to the universe of Potter films.
This bestselling series and its enigmatic characters brought to life by Warner Bros like Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger has captured the hearts of everyone. The Harry Potter book has had several million copies sold globally and has an estimated value of over $25 billion. The craze for this franchise is such that every merchandise ever made, be it a Lego set, clothing piece, or a game, has broken every record. It has also given rise to many Harry Potter Book Quizzes and Harry Potter Book Trivia Board Game. Encouraged by the success of our Literature Trivia, 'Star Wars' Trivia and 'Harry Potter' Trivia Team Names articles in the past, we decided to create difficult Harry Potter trivia to test the memory of Potterheads across the globe. Read on to take up the Harry Potter trivia challenge of the best Harry Potter trivia book! Let's begin with our Harry Potter books quiz and see if you can win a war against Voldemort and his army of death eaters!
Harry Potter Book One Trivia
Harry Potter books quizzes are usually easy to answer, but try out these quiz questions, Harry Potter book one, and see how many you can get right!
1. Questions: What is the Dursley's residence?
Answer: Number 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey
2. Questions: What did Harry receive from the Dursley’s on his first Christmas at Hogwarts?
Answer: A fifty-pence piece
3. Question: Since when has Ollivander's been making wands?
Answer: 382 BC
4. Question: Which snake did Harry free during his visit to the zoo with the Dursleys?
Answer: A Boa Constrictor
5. Question: Who is the ghost of Slytherin House?
Answer: Bloody Baron
6. Question: Which school was Harry Potter going to before he got his letter from Hogwarts?
Answer: Stonewall High
7. Question: When was the first Harry Potter movie released?
Answer: 26 June 1997
8. Question: What does Dumbledore tell Harry he saw when he looked into the Mirror of Erised?
Answer: A pair of wooly socks
9. Question: Albus Dumbledore has a scar above his left knee, which is a perfect map of what?
Answer: London Underground
10. Question: What is Harry's vault number in Gringotts?
Random Harry Potter Book Trivia
These trivia questions about Harry Potter will surely leave you stunned! Try out this quiz on Harry Potter books and see if you truly belong to the highest ranks of Hogwarts.
11. Questions: Which spell causes the victim's front teeth to grow?
12. Question: Ron Weasley's father, Arthur Weasley, is fond of collecting which muggle objects?
Answer: Plugs and batteries
13. Question: Who took Fleur Delacour to the Yule Ball?
Answer: Roger Davies
14. Question: How is a Basilisk born?
Answer: A cock egg born below a toad
15. Question: What is the anagram of Tom Marvolo Riddle that was told to Harry in The Chamber of Secrets?
Answer: I am Lord Voldemort
16. Question: Where is the headquarters for The Order Of The Phoenix?
Answer: Number 12, Grimmauld Place, London
17. Question: What is the name of Britain's high court for Wizarding matters?
18. Question: Which dragon does Cedric Diggory get for his first task during the Triwizard Tournament?
Answer: Chinese Fireball
19 Question Who was petrified along with Hermione Granger during Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets?
Answer: Penelope Clearwater
20. Question: Name the Acromantula who was falsely accused of being the magical beast of Salazar Slytherin in 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'?
21. Question: In the Hall of Prophecy, which row holds Harry and Voldemort's prophecy?
22. Question: What is the code for the visitor's entrance to the Ministry of Magic?
23. Question: Who betrayed Dumbledore's Army?
Answer: Marietta Edgecombe
Quiz On Harry Potter Book 7
Are you really up for a Harry Potter trivia challenge? All seven books Harry Potter quiz are very famous, but try out this book 7 quiz to see if you are the ultimate Potterhead!
24 Question: Where did Hermione first apparate to after Harry, Ron and Hermione flee from Bill and Fleurs’s wedding from Voldemort?
Answer: Tottenham court road
25 Question: What chess piece does Luna's house resemble during the Golden Trio's visit?
Answer: A rook
26 Question: What is the location of Azkaban?
Answer: The North Sea
27 Question: Who is Albus Dumbledore's mother?
Answer: Kendra Dumbledore
28. Finish the quote: "After all this time?"
29. Question: Who was flying with Mad-Eye Moody during The Battle of Little Whinging?
Answer: Mundungus Fletcher
30. Question: In which prison has Gellert Grindelwald been imprisoned?
31. Question: How many exceptions does the Gamp's Elemental Law have?
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Harry Potter book trivia, then why not take a look at Harry Potter movie trivia or hard Harry Potter trivia.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.