Move and stretch your body with YogaBeez, a children's yoga and mindfulness school. No matter the age, the whole family can get involved in these beginner, at-home yoga classes. Being at home more can sometimes mean we forget to take time to focus on ourselves and de-stress. Practising yoga twice a week with YogaBeez will inspire your cosmic kids and you'll experience the many benefits of doing a class. By practising yoga poses, kids can learn to exercise, develop confidence and concentrate better. Doing kids yoga classes online is perfect for staying active. Plus, it's a great way to manage stress!
What can you expect in YogaBeez classes? Kids and adults alike will enjoy an awesome class with breathing, mindfulness, imaginative role-play and yoga practice for young children. Perfect for kids aged 4-8 years old, this class has a friendly vibe - the instructor, Bryony Duckitt, clearly explains each yoga pose, using fun, child-friendly language. To keep kids interested, imaginative role-play is used whilst doing the poses. Mini explorers will love to explore different continents with Bryony in the sessions. Journey to Oceania and travel through the country Australia, where you will balance as a Eucalyptus tree filled with powerful owls and koala bears. Or venture into the Amazon rainforest - where you will be back bending with the green anacondas and embracing your inner monkey. The classes have some really fun moves to try and all classes are designed to stimulate physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing. And don't worry if you miss the live videos, you will still get a chance to join in on the YouTube channel soon after they've been streamed. If you're in the mood to kickstart your day with a yoga session, why not check out Magical Mornings as well?
Yoga for the whole family! If you're on the hunt for something a bit more intense, check out one of The Body Coach's family workout videos.
What you’ll need
- Just yourself and a yoga mat.
- Make sure you have a good WiFi connection for the best user experience.
- If you want some top tips before you start, check out this guide.
What you’ll do
- The live sessions are on at 11am on Tuesday on Facebook and YouTube and 3pm on Thursday via Zoom (though each session is uploaded to YouTube). The classes are capped at 15 families, so do book early if you’d like to join.
- These are live children's yoga classes where you will be practising breathing, mindfulness and yoga.