Are your children missing their school maths classes? Have you been looking for engaging lessons online? School teacher, Mr Harris, is offering the perfect free live-streamed transition maths classes on YouTube. He's teaching kids aged 7-13 years old different maths topics each session. These awesome sessions will build self-confidence and increase your love for the subject! Mr Harris really helps maths make sense.
The class will take the format of typical maths classes, with face-to-face teaching. You will learn how to write and read secret messages in a codebreaking class, play a very special game of bingo, become a pro at the adding and subtracting of fractions and discover how to use Pythagoras to find the missing length of a side of a triangle. And if you miss out on the live broadcast, you can catch up on the YouTube channel too. These classes are a really incredible resource to help your kids with maths. If you have other children, Mr Harris also teaches classes for years 1-3, 3-6, 7-11 and GCSE level maths. Maths makes sense when you're learning with Mr Harris!
What you’ll need
- You will need some paper and a pencil.
- Strong WiFi connection.
What you’ll do
- The live sessions are on twice a week at 11am. Mr Harris posts his weekly timetable on Facebook. Currently, they change every week.
- These are live maths classes streamed on YouTube for your kids in years 5-9. You'll be taught a range of different topics.
- To get the most out of the lesson, Mr Harris will also post a resource sheet to download and use after the lesson.
- Don't forget you can submit photos of your completed work on the Facebook page.