Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
The Frieza race is a mysterious race that King Cold, Chilled, Cooler, Frost, Kuriza, and Frieza belong to.
The race was introduced for the first time in the ‘Namek Saga’ series. All the embers of this race come from Frieza's family.
The species is also often referred to as Friezas and Frost Demons colloquially. Other than Kuriza, their name structures have been derived from things associated with low temperatures, just like the Arcosian names.
In this article, we have provided a list of Frieza race members' names. If you like this list, you can check out other articles from Kidadl, like the ultimate list of Dragon Ball names or all of the Super Wings names.
There are some members of the Freiza race who are the main characters and appear frequently. Check them out.
1. Chilled, the main antagonist of ‘Episode of Bardock’.
2. Cooler, the eldest son of King Cold and Frieza's brother.
3. Freiza’s mother, mother of Freiza.
4. Frieza, youngest son of King Cold. He is a prodigy among the Frieza's race members and is the emperor of Universe 7. There are five Frieza forms. All of Frieza's forms are extremely powerful. However, out of all forms of Frieza, the Golden form is by far the strongest.
5. Frost, emperor of Universe 6 and a member of the Frieza species.
6. Froze, an earthling who used advanced time travel technology and became a member of Frieza’s race.
7. King Cold, the former emperor and king of Universe 7.
8. Kuriza, Frieza's son. He is the main antagonist in Nekomajin.
9. Rezok, an earthling who used advanced time travel technology and became a member of Frieza’s race.
10. Xeno Frieza, an incarnation of Frieza in a world that is separate from the main timeline.
Below is a list of the minor members of the Frieza race who make frequent appearances.
11. Ahms, robotic Artificial Intelligence made by Sealas. Later, he became a Bio-Android.
12. Android 21, a new form of Android that is created after transforming an earthling female into a Bio-Android.
13. Bekkon, a tailless member of the Frieza race who has a well-trained physique and fights fair.
14. Bio-Androids, a species in the Dragon Ball online who are Android enemies.
15. Calao, a member of the Frieza race and a lecherous old man.
16. Cell, made by Dr. Gero, has been created using cell recombination.
17. Cell: Xeno, an incarnation of Cell in a world that is separate from the main timeline.
18. Cell Jr., an offspring of Cell who was asexually produced from Cell’s tail.
19. Celluza, the EX-Fusion of Frieza and Cell.
20. Clone Frieza, created using Dr. Gero’s technology, the Red Ribbon Army copy of Frieza.
21. Coolieza, also called Fooler is the EX-Fusion of Cooler and Frieza.
22. Frieza Clan Berserker, an earthling who became a member of Frieza’s race after using the advanced time travel technology.
23. Future Warrior, the main protagonist and a custom character in the Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
24. Ginyuza, an S-Rank fusion made from Ginyu and Frieza.
25. Iaas, Taino Force member, and Frieza race time patroller.
26. Jierra, a descendant of Chilled who appears in the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
27. Meta-Coolers, created by the Big Gete Star, are the artificial duplicates of Cooler.
28. Meta-Cooler Core, made after Big Gete Star absorbed Cooler and fused him into its main computer.
29. Reso, a time patrol member of the Frieza race.
30. Percel, a member of the Time Patrol of Frieza’s race.
31. Shabbat, a villain hunter and alien Frieza race member.
32. Tumeric, a reliable and tail-less member of the Frieza race.
33. Ultimate Ultra Fusion, the result of Cell and Frieza tricking Paprika, Pinich, and Wanta into fusing with them.
Some of the Frieza race members have a name inspired by food. Check these Frieza names plus ideas for more.
34. Abo, a member named after the ‘avocado’.
35. Aka, created by the fusion of Abo and Kado, his name is also an ‘avocado’ pun.
36. Appule, a Frieza member named after the fruit ‘apple’.
37. Blueberry, a Frieza race member’s name that comes from the fruit.
38. Cui, an interesting frost demon name inspired by the fruit ‘kiwi’.
39. Dodoria, a cool name for Freiza race members that is a pun on the word ‘durian’.
40. Freeza, a pun on the word ‘freezer’ and ‘Frieza’ will make a cool name.
41. Frost, a fun name idea for the Frieza race that comes from ‘frost’.
42. Kado, another Frieza race member named after ‘avocado’.
43. Namole, a member named after the ‘guacamole’, a food dip.
44. Napple, a fun name for members of the Frieza race that comes from the fruit ‘pineapple’.
45. Orlen, a cool name that is a pun on the ‘orange’ fruit.
46. Raspberry, a Frieza race member named after the fruit.
47. Shisami, a pun on a rearranged word ‘sashimi’.
48. Sorbet, a member named after the frozen dessert of the same name.
49. Tagoma, a Frieza race member’s name that is a pun that means ‘egg’.
50. Zarbon, a Frieza race name idea that comes from the Japanese name for the fruit ‘pomelo’.
If you want to name your own Frieza race member, here are a few ideas that are inspired by ice and cold temperatures.
51. Antifreeze, an interesting, ice-based and scientific name for a member of the Frieza race.
52. Arctic, a fun name for a Frieza race member inspired by the ocean of the same name.
53. Cold Shoulder, a cool and ice-based name that you can use.
54. Cool Whip, an interesting and unusual name for a member of the Frieza race.
55. Gelato, a food-based name for your Frieza race member.
56. Glacier, another ice-based, fun name you can use for a Frieza member.
57. Lord Frostbite, a royal and fun name for a Frieza member.
58. Polaire, an interesting name for a Frieza race member.
59. Sub Zero, a possible fun name for a Frieza race member.
60. Snowy, another one of the cold-inspired frost demon names for a Frieza race member.
Main image credit: Sirichai Rattanaphanakul / Shutterstock.com
Article image credit: MR. AEKALAK CHIAMCHAROEN / Shutterstock.com
Second article image credit: Vladimir Borozenets / Shutterstock.com
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.