Recent searches (0)
Congratulations on successfully completing another year of love, companionship, and bliss!
An anniversary, whether it’s your first or the 50th, is really special for every one of us. After all, it is the day that signifies the bond we share with our partner and is definitely the best time to tell your bae that he means ‘the world to you’.
Whether you are looking forward to celebrating your special occasion with friends, family or by being on a romantic getaway, it’s always important to express your love for your significant other through both words and actions. So, whatever may be your idea to celebrate your anniversary, including a romantic love note is a great idea to let your husband or boyfriend know that he’s still, and will always be, the one and only one for you.
If you are finding it difficult to strike a perfect balance between romance and thoughtfulness, these anniversary quotes for husband, fiancé, or your lover can come to your rescue. Handpicked and unique, our wedding anniversary quotes can help you perfectly convey the love and warmth that binds you together.
Here’s a complete list of some of the most amazing and sweetest love anniversary quotes for him that can help you make your anniversary extra special. We have in this list anniversary quotes for him, boyfriend anniversary quotes, happy anniversary quote, happy anniversary to my husband quotes, happy anniversary quotes, funny anniversary quotes, the right time anniversary quotes, anniversary quote for that special someone, the right quote for someone seen after a long time, every day love quotes, one thing that matters quotes, a forever is a long time quote, a love you forever quote, you help me find myself quotes, a love you forever and ever quote, and the perfect don't mind spending my forever with you quote.
Want to thank your husband for embarking you on a beautiful journey called ‘marriage’? These husband anniversary quotes can help you brighten your day and help you let your husband know how much he means to you.
1. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our souls and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
- Nicolas Sparks.
2. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
3. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.”
- Christina White.
4. “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”
- Simone Signoret.
5. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
- Jalal ad-Din Rumi.
6. “Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side. Happy Anniversary my love!”
7. “Hear my soul speak: The very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly to your service.”
- William Shakespeare, 'The Tempest'.
8. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
- Kiersten White, 'The Chaos of Stars'.
9. “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.”
- William Shakespeare, 'The Tempest'.
10. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
- Edgar Allan Poe, 'Annabel Lee'.
11. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.”
- Zane Grey.
12. “Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy anniversary!”
13. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
- Alfred Tennyson.
14. “Where there is love there is life.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
15. “What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility.”
- Leo Tolstoy.
16. “An anniversary is a reminder as to why you love and married this person.”
- Zoe Foster Blake.
17. “The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.”
- Robert C. Dodds.
18. “Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.”
- Boris Pasternak.
19. “Every day, I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe, I will love you till the ends.”
- Alicia N Green.
20. “You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.”
- Shakespeare In Love.
21. “I love you. You complete me.”
- Jerry Maguire.
22. “A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other.”
- Jessica Simpson.
23. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
- Dave Meurer.
24. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.”
- Roy Croft.
25. “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.”
- Robert Browning.
26. “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”
- Fawn Weaver.
27. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
28. “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
- Martin Luther .
29. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mate.”
- Barbara Hershey.
30. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you.”
- Karen Clodfelder.
Sticking together is a real deal and reaching an anniversary is no mean feat – in fact it's one that calls for a special celebration. So even if you have not announced your love for each other to the rest of the world, stir up a celebration just for the two of you and let him know that he’s cherished, cared and truly wanted with these special boyfriend quotes.
31. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
- Sarah Dessen.
32. “Everyday I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.”
- Alicia N Green.
33. “What began with a simple conversation, ended in love.”
- Mark Anthony.
34. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
- Oscar Wilde.
35. “I love you for all that you are all that you have been and all that you are yet to be.”
36. “I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership.”
- Carson Daly.
37. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving; it is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
- Ann Landers.
38. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
- Nicole Krauss, 'The History of Love'.
39. “An anniversary is not divided into mere hours of a day but measured in each moment when two never stop being one.”
- Byron Pulsifer.
40. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald.
41. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after a storm.”
42. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
- Arwen, 'The Fellowship of the Ring'.
43. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
- Maya Angelou.
44. “Real love stories never have endings.”
- Richard Bach.
45. “I know that we have only been together for one year, but I really can’t wait for the day when you will be the Mr. to my Mrs. I love you so much my dear. Happy one year anniversary!”
46. “Today is another milestone in our love story. We have stood by each other, and today I’m so happy to say this, happy anniversary to us, my love.”
47. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
- Emily Brönte.
48. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
Make your loved one feel extra special on your anniversary through these romantic anniversary quotes. Probably the sweetest thing you could say to your husband, these husband quotes are the perfect way to let your better half know that he’s was, is, and will always be the man of your dreams.
49. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.”
- Leo Tolstoy.
50. “I found true friendship the day I married you. Happy Anniversary to my best friend and soulmate!”
- Catherine Pulsifer.
51. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
- Mignon McLaughlin.
52. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”
- Barbara De Angelis.
53. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
- Arrigo Boito.
54. “I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul.”
- Shana Abe.
55. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
- Arthur Conan Doyle.
56. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
- Paulo Coelho.
57. “A good husband makes a good wife.”
- John Florio.
58. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our souls and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
- Nicholas Sparks.
59. “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.”
- Michelle Hodkin.
60. “Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me, for inspiring me to accept myself, for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection.”
- Steve Maraboli.
61. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”
- William Goldman.
62. “I like myself better when I’m with you.”
- Mitch Albom.
63. “Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'”
- Erich Fromm.
64. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
- Martin Luther.
65. “Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.”
- A Swedish proverb.
66. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
- Bruce Lee.
One year down and forever to go! The first year of love and association is magical and your first year anniversary is the perfect time to let your partner know how beautifully has he touched your life and filled it with joy and happiness. If you are struggling with what to write in your husband’s anniversary card, these anniversary messages for husbands can help you perfectly convey your feelings:
67. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
- Henry David Thoreau.
68. “Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.”
- Leo Buscaglia.
69. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.”
- Ian McEwan.
70. “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
- George Eliot.
71. “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”
- Victor Hugo.
72. “My life will always be full of sunshine as long as I have you in my life. Nothing matters to me as long as you are my boyfriend. Happy 1st anniversary, darling.”
73. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
- Andre Marois.
74. “Love is something you do; something not to just be said, but also to be shown.”
- Steve Maraboli.
75. “As we celebrate our anniversary, take a minute and remember the life we have created together and think about the lessons love has taught us. I pray that the next anniversary finds us even more in love. Happy anniversary.”
76. “Each time you happen to me all over again.”
- Edith Wharton.
77. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”
- Julia Child.
78. “Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
- Elinor Glyn.
79. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”
- William Lyon Phelps.
These fiancé quotes are the perfect way to let your special someone know that how much you love and adore them and how eagerly are you waiting to take your relationship to the next level. Choose from our list of one year and 6 month anniversary quotes for him and brighten up your day.
80. “You and I together make a perfect world, perfect life, and a perfect world.”
81. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.”
- Boris Pasternak.
82. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
- Tom Bodett.
83. “And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy.”
84. “I promise to treasure, cherish and care for you until my last breath.”
85. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”
- Henry Miller.
86. “Your love is the only reason, why a beautiful spring is my life’s only season. I love you.”
87. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
- A. A. Milne.
Marriage is a rollercoaster ride – one that’s a beautiful mix of good, bad and the hard time that we spend putting up with one another. So, why not make your anniversary be the time to remember the lovely (and not-so-lovely) moments you’ve spent with each other in a cute and a funny way. So fill up your anniversary post with these cute anniversary quotes and lighten up your celebrations with laughter and humor.
88. “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
- Rita Rudner.
89. “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.”
- Benjamin Franklin.
90. “On our anniversary I promise to continue annoying you, because you look so cute when you angry! I love you. Happiest Anniversary dear!”
91. “Who, being loved, is poor?”
- Oscar Wilde .
92. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.”
- Paul Sweeney.
93. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
- Albert Einstein.
94. “Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.”
- Joey Adams.
95. “Marriage is the perfection of what love aimed at, ignorant of what it sought.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
96. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.”
- Elizabeth Evans.
97. “Ah me! love cannot be cured by herbs.”
98. “To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up.”
- Ogden Nash.
99. “Love is a joint experience between two persons–but the fact that it is a joint experience does not mean that it is a similar experience to the two people involved.”
- Carson McCullers.
100. “You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.”
- Woody Harrelson.
101. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert Heinlein.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for best anniversary quotes for him then why not take a look at 5 year anniversary quotes or [anniversary quotes for her].
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Read The Disclaimer
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.