Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Remember that change is learning, learning is growing and growing is living; so let’s live.
“Change begins within: the world is as you are,” as quoted by Greg Rettman, our body and soul is our home, and just like the saying goes, the quest for the change begins from within. Change is a mega driving force forming the basis of the world.
It is a journey you really can't avoid taking, so where do we begin this expedition from? Well your peace, strength and valor come from within, so that pretty much sums up the port we set sail from. Now you know where to begin from!
Good things take time, and despite the hardships, change is no exception to that. The benefits of adapting to change are numerous. Be it, pushing out of your comfort zone and experiencing life, becoming more flexible and adaptable, finding and recognizing our true strengths, and becoming open to new ideas in life. Remember, it takes much more energy and effort to resist change than it does to accept it. Embrace it. So here we have enlisted some of the most inspirational quotes about changing the world from famous personalities like Barack Obama, Martin Luther King Jr, Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela and several others.
After you are through these quotes about changing the world, then do check out our world peace quotes and [quotes about dreaming big].
Quotes About Changing The World And Making A Difference
Regardless of where you come from, your experience or journey, there are some things in life we share with our fellow humans. We all want a loving, caring and rewarding life. We all crave to live in a better world. But remember that the world is what we make it. Read on for some of most motivating change the world quotes.
1. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.”
- Margaret Mead.
2. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
- Robin Williams.
3. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.”
- Malala Yousafzai.
4. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- Nelson Mandela.
5. “Together we can change the world, just one random act of kindness at a time.”
- Ron Hall.
6.“Compassion is the radicalism of our time.”
- The Dalai Lama.
7. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
- Barack Obama.
8. “The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.”
- John McAfee.
9. “There's always a story. It's all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything's got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.”
- Terry Pratchett.
10. “Love people who hate you. Pray for people who have wronged you. It won’t just change their life…it’ll change yours.”
- Mandy Hale.
11. “You can’t change how other people think and act, but you’re in full control of you. When it comes down to it, the only question that matters is this: If nothing in the world ever changes, what type of man are you gonna be?”
- Nic Stone.
12. “If you want to change a whole people, then you start with the girls. It stands to reason: they learn faster, and they pass on what they learn to their children.”
- Terry Pratchett.
13. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
- Jane Goodall.
14. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.”
- J.K. Rowling.
15. “The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does.”
- Hugh MacLeod.
16. “You can change the world again, instead of protecting yourself from it.”
- Julien Smith.
17. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
- Harriet Tubman.
18. “If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Famous Quotes About Changing The World
Everything around us is constantly changing, the universe, our surroundings, in fact we ourselves are continuously undergoing changes. As a matter of fact the only constant thing in life is change. Change is such a powerful aspect that evens the majestic, imposing and driving force like nature runs in accordance with it. In fact according to the natural laws, change forms the founding stones for the survival of the fittest. However does it come easy? Read on some of the most famous quotes about youth changing the world that will certain change your thoughts as well as change your world.
19. “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
- John Maxwell.
20. “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- Roy T. Bennett.
21. “I believe in change. I believe in the power it has to unite us and ignite us.”
- Uzo Aduba.
22. “Every single person has the power to change the world and help people.”
- Laura Marano.
23. “Women speaking up for themselves and for those around them is the strongest force we have to change the world.”
- Melinda Gates.
24. “You can make things happen. You’re in control of change.”
- Dyllan McGee.
25. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
- Albert Einstein.
26. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
27. “Let him who would move the world first move himself.”
28. “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.”
- Arnold Bennett.
29. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
- Leo Tolstoy.
30. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
- Steve Jobs.
31. “Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.”
- Brené Brown.
32. “Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.”
- John Kenneth Galbrait.
33. “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.”
34. “ Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
- Norman Vincent Peale.
35. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
- Dr. Seuss.
36. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.”
- Gail Sheehy.
37. “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”
- James Baldwin.
38. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
- Wayne Dyer.
39. “People wish to be settled; only as far as they are unsettled is there any hope for them.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
40. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
- George Bernard Shaw.
41. “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.”
- Leo Tolstoy.
42. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.”
- C. JoyBell C.
43. “It doesn't matter what you do...so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that's like you after you take your hands away.”
― Ray Bradbury.
44. “Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
- Mandy Hale.
Quotes About How The World Is Changing
Change can be bleak on the grounds that your mind is wired to do something very similar again and again. Though we do realize how testing some changes can be, the positive outcome is truly great. Change is the inevitable and with the constant force in nature, continually spreading its wings and with genuine belief in its prowess, the trust in power of a vision to vanquish fear and determination to move along with this force, we can determine the promise of a better world. So here we have collected some great change the world quotes for your inspiration.
45. “It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God.”
- Brother Yun.
46. “I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”
47. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
- Mahatma Gandhi.
48. “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
- Lemony Snicket, ‘Horseradish’.
49. “It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are. If you don't use your power for positive change, you are indeed part of the problem.”
- Coretta Scott King.
50. “All great changes are preceded by chaos.”
- Deepak Chopra.
51. “I choose to believe I can and will change the world with my words and thoughts.”
- Rod Williams.
52. “We must be impatient for change. Let us remember that our voice is a precious gift and we must use it.”
- Claudia Flores.
53. “If you do not change direction, you might end up where you are heading.”
- Lao Tzu.
54. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.”
- Alan Watts.
55. “Every moment is an organizing opportunity, every person a potential activist, every minute a chance to change the world.”
- Dolores Huerta.
56. “The changes we dread most may contain our salvation.”
- Barbara Kingsolver.
57. “If we change our thoughts from 'it's too late' to, 'there's still hope', we might see some change in the world.”
― Kellie Elmore
58. “As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.”
- Paul Shane Spear.
59. “We can change the world one thought at a time, one child at a time, one family at a time, one community at a time, one city, one state and one country at a time.”
- Bryant McGill.
60. “When you inspire one person you have already changed the world.”
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
Inspirational Change the World Quotes
Well, while some changes come like a warm breeze in life, sometimes they may hit like a storm. However, whatever the form the idea of change can be disrupting. A significant number of us would like to avoid changes regardless of their range being huge or not. It isn't hard to realize that change indeed can be hard, as one book, or multiple books, will show you!
61. “Just because everything is different doesn’t mean anything has changed.”
- Irene Peter.
62. “When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.”
- Viktor E. Frankl.
63. “Change is the only constant. Hanging on is the only sin.”
- Denise McCluggage.
64. “Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.”
- Hugh Prather.
65. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.”
- Elon Musk.
66. “He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.”
- Leonardo Da Vinci.
67. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”
- Mother Teresa.
68. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
- John F. Kennedy.
69. “Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape.”
- William S. Burroughs.
70. “If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.”
- Katharine Hepburn.
71. “Things changed, people changed, and the world went rolling along right outside the window.”
- Nicholas Sparks, ‘Message In A Bottle’.
72. “The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.”
- Nathaniel Branden.
73. “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.”
- Benjamin Disraeli.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes about changing the world, then why not take a look at quotes about caring, or quotes about being different.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.