Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
"I've decided to be happy because it is good for my health." - Voltaire.
Wouldn't it be great if one could follow Voltaire's quote and accept that they are where they need to be and simply breathing and being happy is all that is needed? Time will always keep running, it is important for us to stop and take a deep breath to let our mind breathe too.
One of the many short and best quotes about breathing goes like, "Breathe and don’t try to be perfect." by Nicole Kidman. Another famous one is, "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." by Mandy Hale. When you feel the hit of anxiety, stress, heartbreak, loss, guilt, and all the other negative emotions, it might get difficult not just for your physical body but for the mind as well, to breathe. These are the times when inspirational quotes about breath or deep breath quotes or creative solutions with just relax quotes can let every soul keep their distance from anxiety.
If you, too, feel stressed and want to be closer to a good world check the quotes below as they might work as inspirational wonders. For more such quotes, check this collection of Keep Calm and You Can Do Anything quotes.
Inspirational Just Breath Quotes By Famous People
Breathing is a natural process and yet when anxiety or the world full of suffering kicks in, taking a deep breath becomes hard and it is even harder to relax. You will love these quotes by famous people about anxiety, relaxing and similar things.
1. "While we breathe, we will hope."
- Barack Obama.
2. "Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
- Orpah Winfrey.
3. "As you breathe in, cherish yourself. As you breathe out, cherish all Beings."
- Dalai Lama.
4. "Breathing dreams like air."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'The Great Gatsby', 1925.
Deep Breath Quotes About Living Life With Positive Vibes
Inspirational just breathing or breath quotes can be the best thing for someone who cannot relax or keeps thinking negatively. These quotes will help you every time you live through hard times.
5. "Every breath is a resurrection."
- Gregory Orr.
6. "The moment you breathe your first breath, you won."
- J.R Rim.
7. "Just the fact that you get to live and breathe and interact with the world – that's pretty marvelous."
- Junot Diaz.
8. "Unexpected change is like a breath of fresh air, a little brisk at first, but magic for the body and soul.
- Susan Wiggs, 'Just Breathe', 2013.
9. "I love being in the woods when I can just walk barefoot in the grass and just sit down and breathe. I love that so much."
- Jessie Reyez.
10. "There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then, there’s another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity."
11. "I learned that when life pulls you under, you can kick against the bottom, break the surface, and breathe again."
- Sheryl Sandberg.
Relatable Inspirational Breathe Quotes
Here's a little help to let your mind be happy while going to work or at home. Let breathing take you through a relatable time in life.
12. "Breathing, according to me, corresponds to taking charge of one’s own life."
- Luce Irigaray.
13. "Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts. Whenever your mind becomes, scattered, use your breath as the means to take hold of your mind again."
- Thich Nhat Hanh.
14. "Culture is the air we breathe all around us."
- Josh Rox.
15. "The more we talk about our troubles and our fears, the more life we breathe into them."
- Evinda Lepins.
16. "The sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe."
- Jeffrey Fry, 'Distilled Thoughts', 2017.
17. "He lives most life whoever breathes most air."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
18. "If you just remember to breathe and smile before you act, you’ll always make the right decision."
- Russell Simmons.
19. "It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax."
- Moises Arias.
Beautiful Just Breathe Quotes That Will Help You Relax
Take a deep breath quote can help you when going through the rough patches of life. Try reading these few quotes below that will bring you back from sadness and help you live your life by focusing on different things in life.
20. "Take every breath as an event."
- Arzum Uzun.
21. "Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live."
- Johnny Depp.
22. "Do not be afraid that joy will make the pain worse; it is needed like the air we breathe."
- Garon Persson.
23. "Now breathe, and step out again, a step further from the past. Step into the streets as narrow as bones, the white streets of the labyrinth, and breathe deeply. Breathe, and step out once more."
- Kevin Barry.
24. "Remember to breathe. It is, after all, the secret of life."
- Gregory Maguire.
25. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
- Marcus Aurelius.
26. "Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften."
- Jack Kornfield.
27. "To know even one life has breathed easier. Because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
28. "Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well."
- Germany Kent.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for just breathe quotes, then why not take a look at Yogi quotes, or You Got This! quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.