Recent searches (0)
Mood is a state of mind that lets us know our current emotional state and get us a perspective about the colored filter through which we see the day.
Life is short with undulating slopes. Naturally, mood, being a catalyst sets the tone for the rest of the day.
Moods aren't consistent; it varies as the color shades on an artist's palette. If you can read someone's variant mood, you are already better than most people in their communication skills. There are days when we are feeling content and whole, we are in our happiest mood; whereas these are days that leave us empty on the inside. Whatever the mood is, it definitely takes a toll on how we carry ourselves. The good mood days let us work in a free manner whereas the bad mood days give us a hard time concentrating and get our work done.
If you want to awaken the romantic side in you, these inspirational love mood quotes will inspire you.
1. "Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free."
- Thich Nhat Hanh.
2. "You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness."
3. "Love and focus keep you in a good mood. Forever on my mind."
4. "There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort."
5. "It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
6. "The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely."
-Louisa May Alcott.
7. "My wife never went to many Liverpool games but if she was out on a Saturday, she would always ask someone for the score. If we had won, she'd simply be relieved that I would be coming home in a good mood."
If your day is going downhill these inspirational not in the mood quotes and mood swings quotes and funny bad mood quotes definitely need a read so that things can never go wrong.
8. "If I'm in a bad mood, or if I'm uncomfortable, it's probably what I'm wearing that's making me feel that way."
9. "Good moods are as fragile as eggs."
10. "You have to learn how to stay in a good mood as you overthrow the sour, puckered hallucination that is mistakenly referred to as reality."
11. "Our moods do not believe in each other."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
12. "I’m a classic eccentric, living at the extremes of high mania and low mood. There’s no middle ground, only madness and sadness."
13. "You know sometimes when you’re in a really bad mood and you’re not sure why? That’s how I get sometimes."
14. "Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood."
15. "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. "Now that I'm a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot."
These inspirational quotes on happiness will bring loads of positivity in your life.
17. "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
18. "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change."
19. "Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more."
20. "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."
21. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
22. "Stop wasting your time looking for the key to happiness… the door is open and unlocked… just walk through it."
23. "I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are."
-Diane von Furstenberg.
If you want to share joy and laughter, these inspirational quotes on good mood will give your friends and family something they are looking for.
24. "All happiness depends on courage and work."
-Honoré de Balzac.
25. "A good mood is like a balloon. One little prick is all it takes to ruin it."
26. "Do not set aside your happiness. Do not wait to be happy in the future. The best time to be happy is right now."
-Roy T. Bennett.
27. "I feel like music can affect you in so many ways. When you hear a song with a happy melody... it can change your day."
28. "When you're in a good mood, bring up the past. When you're in a bad mood, stick to the present. And when you're not feeling emotional at all, it's time to talk about the future."
29. "Exercise, prayer, and meditation are examples of calming rituals. They have been shown to induce a happier mood and provide a positive pathway through life's daily frustrations."
30. "My style is definitely schizophrenic; it does change from day to day a lot. It depends on my mood."
-Amber Le Bon.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for mood quotes then why not take a look at keep smiling quotes, or keep going quotes.
Read The Disclaimer
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.