Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Humans are often bored of things that take effort and hard work.
Sometimes, the same routine can make us lethargic, but it takes courage to look at the bigger picture and keep working on our goals. Sometimes we need a push to keep going.
School life or work life is extremely essential in our journey. They help us accomplish our goals and build a better tomorrow. Education forms the basis of how we turn out as individuals and what we do ahead in life. Work makes us get up every day and have something to look forward to as we build our careers. At the end of the day, school and work give our lives meaning. Here are some of the best school and work keep going quotes to inspire you.
Keep Going Quotes - School
Here are some of the best keep going quotes to get you excited about school.
1. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
- B.B. King.
2. "Unlike any other time in our history, we have to know that staying in school and getting an education is the most important thing you can do."
- Alexis Herman.
3. "I love being a student, if I could, I'd stay in school forever."
- Andrea Barber.
4. "School is a building which has four walls with tomorrow inside."
– Lon Watters.
5. "Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
– William Butler Yeats.
6. "No brain, no gain. Stay in school."
- Michael Jordan.
7. "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet."
8. “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.”
- B.B. King.
9. "The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows."
- Sydney J. Harris.
10. “In school one learns to ask questions of life.”
– Marty Rubin.
11. "He who opens a school door, closes a prison."
- Victor Hugo.
12. "I just want to show the world it's never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you're old to get it."
- Flavor Flav.
13. "I’m not going to school just for the academics. I wanted to share ideas, to be around people who are passionate about learning."
– Emma Watson.
14. "When the student is ready the teacher will appear."
15. “Middle school is kind of like Middle-earth. It’s a magical journey filled with elves, dwarves, hobbits, queens, kings, and wizards."
– Emma Watson.
16. "The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next."
- Abraham Lincoln.
17. "I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did."
- Yogi Berra.
18. "Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself."
- John Dewey.
19. “High school is about finding who you are, because that’s more important than trying to be someone else.”
– Nick Jonas.
20. “The road to freedom –here and everywhere on earth– begins in the classroom.”
– Hubert Humphrey.
Keep Going Quotes - Work
Here are some of the keep going quotes that will make you eager to head back to work.
21. "Work is love made visible."
- Khalil Gibran.
22. "If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."
- Dale Carnegie.
23. "For most people, life would be boring without meaningful work."
- Tim Ferriss.
24. "Workaholics aren't heroes. They don't save the day, they just use it up. The real hero is home because she figured out a faster way."
- Jason Fried.
25. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus."
- Alexander Graham Bell.
26. "Service to a just cause rewards the worker with more real happiness and satisfaction than any other venture of life."
- Carrie Chapman Catt.
27. "The best way to enjoy your job is to imagine yourself without one."
- Oscar Wilde.
28. "Those who are excluded from work are, by and large, excluded from meaningful play."
- David Riesman.
29. "This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.”
- Alan Wilson Watts.
30. "The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today."
- Elbert Hubbard.
31. "When our young people can find work, we all benefit. This youth jobs strategy would help connect youth with careers they can build on and equip them with the skills they need to thrive in today's global economy."
- Kathleen Wynne.
32. "Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it."
- Stephen Hawking.
33. "Your profession is not what brings home your weekly paycheck, your profession is what you're put here on earth to do, with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling."
- Vincent Van Gogh.
34. "The positive emotions that arise in... unpromising circumstances demonstrate that social ties and work are deeply desired, readily improvised, and intensely rewarding."
- Rebecca Solnit.
35. "The secret to success is... is no secret. It's called work and find a way to add more value to people's lives than anyone else does!"
- Tony Robbins.
36. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
- Steve Jobs.
37. "The most important thing is to work. Nothing else matters except sitting down every day and trying."
- Steven Pressfield.
38. "Without work all life goes rotten."
- Albert Camus.
39. "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work."
- Steve Jobs.
40. "Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work."
- Oprah Winfrey.
Quotes About Success
Here are a few keep going quotes to give you a taste of success.
41. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
- Colin Powell.
42. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
– Og Mandino.
43. "Success is where preparation and opportunity meet."
- Bobby Unser.
44. "The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well."
– John D. Rockefeller.
45. "People don't have to believe in you for you to succeed. Just work hard, when you succeed, they will believe."
- Stephen Keshi.
46. "It is the combination of reasonable talent and the ability to keep going in the face of defeat that leads to success."
– Martin Seligman.
47. "Nothing succeeds like success. Get a little success, and then just get a little more."
- Maya Angelou.
48. "Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success."
- Joyce Brothers.
49. "The secret of achievement is to hold a picture of a successful outcome in mind."
- Henry David Thoreau.
Inspirational Quotes To Keep Going
Here are some motivational quotes to keep you going.
50. “You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you."
51. “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”
- Mary Anne Radmacher.
52. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you'll look back on everything you've been through and thank God for it.”
- Germany Kent.
53. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving forward.”
– Albert Einstein.
54. "You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.”
- Elizabeth Taylor.
55. "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
- Harriet Beecher Stowe.
56. "You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead."
- George Lucas.
57. "Just keep going like crazy and look back when it's over. Otherwise you just get confused."
- Cliff Burton.
58. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
- Dale Carnegie.
59. "My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again."
- Richard Branson.
60. "One of life's lessons is always moving on. It's okay to look back to see how far you've come but keep moving forward.”
- Roy T. Bennett.
61. “If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for quotes to keep going then why not take a look at quotes about the past, or quotes about the universe.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.