Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Renewing yourself is important to the daily living of a human being.
When you renew yourself, you start afresh. You let the past go and begin a fresh chapter in life.
It is pretty tough to let go of the past and start afresh. You keep doing work, and you keep going, repeating the same tasks every day. Life can get hectic and boring if this continues for a long time. At such times, you need to take a pause, rest, think, and start again. Renewing life so that it does not get stuck in the same loop is important. It can keep you alive and feel refreshed when you feel like giving up.
Below, we have collected friendship renewal quotes, and Easter renewal quotes, renewal quotes Buddha, Iris Murdoch quotes about renewal and renewal of love quotes. As a human, our strength and hope need to be renewed so that it stays strong even after it is broken once, broken twice, or broken thrice. Our human strength needs to stay intact and renew ourselves every once in a while can help us maintain the strength of our mind and body.
If you like reading these quotes, you can also check [Rebirth quotes] or Phoenix quotes.
Famous Renewal Quotes
Here, we have collected yoga quotes for renewal, Christian quotes on renewal, renewal Buddha quotes, and more.
1. "There can be no renewal of our relationship with nature without a renewal of humanity itself."
- Pope Francis.
2. "We shall find renewal in rest."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
3. "You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be."
- Marianne Williamson.
4. "Love that does not renew itself every day becomes a habit and in turn a slavery."
- Khalil Gibran.
5. "Renewal is not just innovation and change. It is also the process of bringing the results of change into line with our purposes."
- John W. Gardner.
6. "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
- Henry Ford.
7. "There was a need for doing something new but what it looked like nobody knew."
- Anni Albers.
8. "Keeping the Sabbath day holy is much more than just physical rest. It involves spiritual renewal and worship."
- James E. Faust.
9. "Lovers quarrels are the renewal of love."
10. "Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work."
- Ralph Marston.
Inspirational Quotes About Spring And Renewal
Here, you will find quotes about spring renewal, quotes about rest and renewal, and more.
11. "Every day is a renewal, every morning the daily miracle. This joy you feel is life."
- Gertrude Stein.
12. "I can hardly wait for tomorrow, it means a new life for me each and every day."
- Stanley Kunitz.
13. "Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale.
14. "To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival."
- Wendell Berry.
15. "Life depends on change, and renewal."
- Patrick Troughton.
16. "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- Francis of Assisi.
17. "Good art looks new because the artist has recombined something old to make something better."
- Darby Bannard.
18. "The time has come to turn to God and reassert our trust in Him for the healing of America - our country is in need of and ready for a spiritual renewal."
- Ronald Reagan.
19. "Change and renewal are themes in life, aren't they? We keep growing throughout life."
- Susan Minot.
20. "Perhaps the earth can teach us, as when everything seems dead and later proves to be alive."
- Pablo Neruda.
Spiritual Renewal Quotes
This section brings you quotes about retreat and renewal.
21. "If you are renewed by grace, and were to meet your old self, I am sure you would be very anxious to get out of his company."
- Charles H. Spurgeon.
22. "What is the scent of water? Renewal. The goodness of God coming down like dew."
- Elizabeth Goudge, 'The Scent Of Water'.
23. "Each day the world is born anew for him who takes it rightly.”
- James Russell Lowell.
24. "When we work with love we renew the spirit; that renewal is an act of self-love, it nurtures our growth."
- Bell Hooks.
25. "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day."
- Jim Rohn.
26. "When you take time with God and listen to His voice, He renews your strength and enables you to handle life."
- Joyce Meyer.
27. "Art is the reordering of nature – the qualities of space and time – in new perceptual and material form."
- Daniel Bell.
28. "The key to continual and deeper spiritual renewal and revival is the continual re-discovery of the gospel."
- Timothy Keller.
29. "Problems can be experienced as... a chance for renewal rather than stress."
- Marilyn Ferguson.
Self Renewal Quotes
Here, you will find quotes about rebirth and renewal.
30. "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
- Lao Tzu.
31. "Our words can lead us down a path of renewal and increased personal fulfillment."
- Sandra Marinella.
32. "Renewal requires opening yourself up to new ways of thinking and feeling."
- Deborah Day, 'BE HAPPY NOW!'
33. "We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
34. "Reading refreshes as well as renews the mind."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
35. "So long as a person is capable of self-renewal they are a living being."
- Henri Frederic Amiel.
36. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
37. "You can't dig a new well by digging the same hole deeper."
- Edward de Bono.
38. "Madness need not be all breakdown. It may also be break-through. It is potential liberation and renewal as well as enslavement and existential death."
- R. D. Laing.
Renewal Of Vows Quotes
We are always growing and evolving, and so our love does too. Renewing our vows can be a beautiful way of showing this.
39. "Love has no age, as it is always renewing itself."
- Blaise Pascal.
40. "You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give."
41. "If I know what love is, it is because of you."
42. "Love is always bestowed as a gift —
freely, willingly, and without expectation….
We don’t love to be loved; we love to love."
43. "Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
–Franklin P. Jones.
44. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for renewal quotes, then why not take a look at starting over quotes, or keep trying quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.