Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
There will be endless possibilities when your positive thoughts and motivations fade away after a period of time.
Holding yourself accountable for conquering your dreams is necessary. Being responsible is the only way to keep yourself accountable for accomplishing your willing actions.
You cannot expect someone else to do it for you. Grab the chances that life gives us, get out there and just do it. What are you waiting for?
Here's a famous responsibility quote, "Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility" by Dietrich Bonhoeffer, read on for more in this list .
Personal Responsibility Quotes
If you really want freedom, you ought to accept responsibility because freedom almost always involves responsibility.
1. "Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does. It is up to you to give life a meaning."
2. "You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. "
- Jim Rohn.
3. "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
- Theodore Roosevelt.
4. "I believe I have a personal responsibility to make a positive impact on society."
- Anthony Fauci.
5. "With great power, comes great responsibility."
- Uncle Ben, 'Spider-Man'.
6. "For most people, blaming others is a subconscious mechanism for avoiding accountability. In reality, the only thing in your way is you."
- Steve Maraboli.
7. "Accountability breeds responsibility."
- Stephen R.
8. "Who we become is the result of our disciplined actions."
- Brendon Burchard.
9. "In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
Take Responsibility Quotes
One thing people are frightened of is just accepting responsibility. Here are some taking responsibility for your actions quotes (self-responsibility quotes), accept responsibility quotes, and more inspirational quotes for people who avoid personal responsibility.
10. "It is only when you take responsibility for your life that you discover how powerful you truly are."
- Allanah Hunt.
11. "The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life."
- Hal Elrod.
12. "Take responsibility — it’s where your powers live."
- Will Craig.
13. "The secret ingredients to true happiness? Decisive optimism and personal responsibility."
- Amy Leigh.
14. "When you choose freedom, you also choose responsibility."
- Richie Norton.
15. "The price of greatness is responsibility."
- Winston Churchill.
16. "In dreams begin responsibilities."
- W. B. Yeats.
17. "You cannot escape from the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
- Abraham Lincoln.
18. "Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands."
- Roy T. Bennett.
19. "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
- Antoine de Saint.
20. "To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend."
21. "The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it."
- Lou Holtz.
22. " No one can make you feel inferior without your permission."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
23. "A penny saved is a penny earned."
- Benjamin Franklin.
24. "All blame is a waste of time."
- Wayne Dyer.
Parenting Responsibility Quotes
Take a look at parenting responsibility quotes for kids and great responsibility quotes.
25. "Parenting was difficult in a world of easy access."
- Mala Naidoo.
26. "Parents should never forget the great excitement they felt for the birth of a newborn into the world."
- Lailah Gifty.
27. "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands."
- Anne Frank.
28. "Some parents, whenever their children have an independent thought they wrap them up in warm ignorance and send them to bed."
- Rassool Jibraeel.
Famous Quotes About Responsibility
Take a look at these famous freedom and responsibility quotes.
29. "The real freedom of any individual can always be measured by the amount of responsibility which he must assume for his own welfare and security."
- Robert Welch.
30. "Responsibility is the possibility of opportunity culminating in inevitable fulfillment."
- Sri Chinmoy.
31. "Those who enjoy responsibility usually get it; those who merely like exercising authority usually lose it."
- Malcolm Forbes.
32. "We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. "
- George Bernard Shaw.
Civic Responsibility Quotes
Let us have a look at quotes on responsibility and leadership and social responsibility quotes.
33. "I’m just trying to do my part to save the world."
- J. Cornell Michel.
34. "Distrust of authority should be the first civic duty."
- Norman Douglas.
35. "In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it."
- Barack Obama.
36. "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."
- John F. Kennedy.
37. "You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of."
- Jim Rohn, 'Take Charge Of Your Life'.
Love And Responsibility Quotes
Take a look at quotes on responsibility and accountability in love.
38. "Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."
- Tony Robbins.
39. "The greater the feeling of responsibility for the person the more true love there is."
- Pope John Paul II.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for responsibility quotes, then why not take a look at [taking responsibility quotes], or [you reap what you sow quotes].