Get inspiration for parents!
Subscribe for parenting tips, family money advice, baby names and more
The soul is all about a certain set of principles, actions, and emotions in humans.
Some good soulful quotes are quotes that are full of meaning, depth, and authenticity. Hence to be soulful is to be compassionate about feelings, which are to have depth in them, and sometimes it also suggests somebody who's deeply in sorrow.
Every life is embellished with souls that are an essential part of any living being as the soul is responsible for resonating with every action or behavior of the individual. And so to have a beautiful soul is to be gracious, positive, and spiritually radiant. Soulful quotes are a set of inspirational quotes that uplifts and embodies inspiration to everyone reading them. Therefore, this list is all about inspirational soulful quotes to help you see your inner entity that is majorly responsible for every behavior and action we perform every day.
Soulful Quotes About Life
Here are some good soulful Sunday quotes that are inspirational and will make your every single day beautiful and meaningful.
1. "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold."
- Bob Marley.
2. "Create a beautiful inside, and you will look beautiful on the outside."
- Charles F. Glassman.
3. "Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens."
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón, 'The Shadow Of The Wind'.
4. "Me, my heart, and my soul will always be a fighter. I'm not comfortable with saying, 'I'm done. I quit. I give up.' That's the way I am, and that's the way I always will be. From the day I was born to the day I die, I am a fighter!"
- Ken Shamrock.
5. "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul."
- Dorothy Day.
6. "The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them."
– Charles Bukowski, 'Tales Of Ordinary Madness'.
7. "I keep my heart and my soul and my spirit open to miracles."
- Patrick Swayze.
8. "You don't have a soul, Doctor. You are a soul. You have a body, temporarily."
- Walter M. Miller Jr., 'A Canticle For Leibowitz'.
9. "Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you."
- Edward Teach.
10. "Whatever satisfies the soul is truth."
- Walt Whitman.
11. "When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator."
- Mahatma Gandhi.
12. "People say I am mad. I am not mad. I am trying to heal my soul."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky.
13. "I know nothing of God or the Devil. I have never seen a vision nor learned a secret that would damn or save my soul."
- Anne Rice.
14. "My soul can find no staircase to Heaven unless it is through Earth's loveliness."
15. "Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things."
- Denis Diderot, 'Pensées Philosophiques'.
17. "The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind."
- Caroline Myss.
Soulful Love Quotes
These inspirational quotes about soulful love will radiate your day with positivity and love all around.
18. "Love is the beauty of the soul."
- Saint Augustine.
19. "I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul."
- Charles Dickens, 'A Tale Of Two Cities'.
20. "The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."
- Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
21. "Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul, there is no such thing as separation."
22. "Going home means getting comfortable being who you are and who your soul really wants to be."
- Melody Beattie.
23. "I put my heart and my soul into my work and have lost my mind in the process."
- Vincent Van Gogh.
24. "Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; happiness dwells in the soul."
25. "Your soul - that inner quiet space - is yours to consult. It will always guide you in the right direction."
- Wayne Dyer.
26. "Find what makes your heart sing and create your own music."
- Mac Anderson.
27. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."
- Maya Angelou.
28. "The moment I first heard love, I gave up my soul, my heart, and my eyes."
29. "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
30. "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love that is the soul of genius."
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 'Chagall At The Met'.
31. "There's a beautiful thing inside you."
- Nikita Gill.
32. "What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
33. "And in just ten seconds of giving our souls to each other, we knew, if not forever, at least tonight we would live as though it was the last day to love."
- Insha Juneja.
34. "I'm just going to go live life. I'm going to go enjoy life. I have nothing left to hide. I am kind of a free person, a free soul."
- Caitlyn Jenner.
35. "Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul."
- Wayne W. Dyer.
Inspirational Quotes About Soul
Inspirational soulful quotes about the soul and life will amplify your soul's energy and enlighten your day with positivity.
36. "Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it."
- Charles Allen.
37. "A room without books is like a body without a soul."
- Marcus Tullius Cicero.
38. "When the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about."
39. "Deep within each one of us lies a garden."
- Julie Moir Messervy, 'The Inward Garden: Creating A Place Of Beauty And Meaning'.
40. "It took me forty years on earth to reach this sure conclusion: there is no Heaven but clarity, no Hell except confusion."
- Jan Struther.
41. "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you; none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."
- Swami Vivekananda.
42. "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
- Albert Einstein.
43. "Encouragement is the oxygen of the soul."
- George M. Adams.
44. "By the time you're eighty years old, you've learned everything. You only have to remember it."
- George Burns.
45. "Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart."
- Sarah Ban Breathnach.
46. "All the wonders you seek are within yourself."
- Sir Thomas Brown.
47. "There is no place in my soul, no corner of my character, where God is not."
- Evelyn Underhill.
48. "The more and more each is impelled by that which is intuitive, or the relying upon the soul force within, the greater, the farther, the deeper, the broader, the more constructive may be the result."
- Edgar Cayce.
49. "Be kind to unkind people - they need it most!"
- Ashleigh Brilliant.
50. "To live happily is an inward power of the soul."
- Marcus Aurelius, 'Meditations'.
51. "There's a wonder in the way we're always free, to change the world by changing how we see."
- Cyndi Craven.
52. "Simply be who you are, do what you do best, be where you are called by joy, and let life work its magic on your behalf."
- Alan Cohen.
53. "Live simply that others may simply live."
- Elizabeth Seaton.
54. "Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path of joy."
- Sarah Ban Breathnach.
55. "Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization."
- Bo Bennett.
Deep Soulful Quotes
Here are some inspirational soulful quotes that will surround you with reflective reasons and ascriptions to help you discover your stardust soul.
56. "Deep in the fundamental heart of mind and Universe, there is a reason."
- Douglas Adams, 'Life, The Universe, And Everything'.
57. "Dance your Soulful path and you shall know the magic of your mind and heart and all the beauty laughing to fill your rising self."
- Jay Woodman.
58. "These sensations are physically pleasurable, but they also provide opportunities for you to sync with your internal wisdom to help you create your ideal life."
- Amy Masterman, 'Sacred Sensual Living: 40 Words For Praying With All'.
59. "Books are the mirrors of the soul."
- Virginia Woolf, 'Between The Acts'.
60. "Every day is deeper and richer and more soulful."
- Mariska Hargitay.
61. "Inside us, there is something that has no name, that something is what we are."
- José Saramago, 'Blindness'.
62. "Awake my soul; the glory of the Lord is upon me."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
63. "I don't deserve a soul, yet I still have one. I know because it hurts."
- Douglas Coupland, 'The Gum Thief'.
64. "Emotional pain of any kind is a reminder to stop and look inside."
- Gary Zukav.
65. "Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul."
- Marcus Aurelius, 'Meditations'.
66. "The living soul of man, once conscious of its power, cannot be quelled."
– Horace Mann.
67. "She's the kind of queen that knows her crown isn't on her head but in her soul."
- Adrian Michael.
68. "Don't ignore your dreams; in them, your soul is awake, and you are your true self."
- Bangambiki Habyarimana, 'Pearls Of Eternity'.
69. "The soul awakens in times obscurity by divine grace."
- Lailah Gifty Akita, 'Think Great: Be Great'.
70. "The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear."
- Daniel Defoe.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for soulful quotes then why not take a look at [soul sister quotes], or [soulmate quotes]?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.