Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Stewardship is taking care of ourselves, things, nature, and all that is gifted to us by God.
God has given us everything we need: name, work, wealth, generosity, nature, and more. Being the steward of God it is our duty to do something for mankind.
Stewardship is very important as being a good steward is one of the best ways of expressing our love and our gratitude to God. Being a steward of nature, you are responsible for caretaking animals, water bodies, forests, and nature. You also cannot ignore being a steward to mankind, you need to share your love, time, food, money and always be ready to help others. Most importantly, it is our responsibility to take of ourself which, we often ignore. By taking care of ourselves we will perform better in the long run and will be able to help others.
Best Quotes On Stewardship
No work or money can give satisfaction to your inner soul as much as giving your service to mankind and nature. Find below the best quotes on stewardship.
1. "Transparency, honesty, kindness, good stewardship, even humor, work in businesses at all times."
2. "Whatsoever I thankfully receive, as a token of God’s love to me, I part with contentedly as a token of my love to Him."
3. "To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness."
4. "We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
5. "When money realizes that it is in good hands, it wants to stay and multiply in those hands."
6. "What you do with your resources in this life is your autobiography."
7. "Light yourself on fire with passion and people will come from miles to watch you burn."
8. "I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare."
9. "No one has ever become poor by giving."
10."The absence of brokenness is the biggest sponsor of rebellion against God."
-Kingsley Opuwari Manuel.
11. "Don't tell me you're trusting God until you trust Him with your pocketbook."
-J. Vernon McGee.
12. "Stewardship is leaving a system better than you found it."
13. "The greatest lesson you might ever learn in this life is this: It is not about you."
-Shannon L. Alder.
14. "Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
15. "It's always easier to avoid temptation than to resist it."
16. "There can be no stewardship without stewards."
-John Jay Jackson, Jr.
17. "Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love."
18. "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."
19. "Stewardship is the use of God-given resources for the accomplishment of God-given goals."
20. "You owe it to all of us all get on with what you're good at."
-W. H. Auden.
21. "Stewardship is the hallmark of life on earth."
22. "Giving frees us from the familiar territory of our own needs by opening our mind to the unexplained worlds occupied by the needs of others."
23. "You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving."
24. "Stewardship is the act of organizing your life so that God can spend you."
-Lynn A. Miller.
25. "He is the richest man in the esteem of the world who has gotten the most. He is the richest man in the esteem of Heaven who has given the most."
Stewardship Quotes On God
Stewardship quotes that will be useful to you in your journey of being the good steward of God.
26. "All Christians are but God’s stewards. Everything we have is on loan from the Lord, entrusted to us for a while to use in serving Him."
27. "Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others."
28. "The only investment I ever made which has paid consistently increasing dividends is the money I have given to the Lord."
-James L. Kraft.
29. "The world asks, "What does a man own?" Christ asks, How does he use it?"
30. "God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with."
31. "The person who waits to do a great deal of good at once will never do anything."
Stewardship Quotes On Nature
Another name of nature is God. He who protects nature becomes the best steward of God. Check out the quotes below on stewardship towards nature.
32. "On Earth Day, we celebrate all the gifts the world and nature make available to us. We recognize our complete dependence on its bounty. And we acknowledge the need for good stewardship to preserve its fruits for future generations."
33. "The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations."
-Pope John Paul II.
34. "At the end of your life on earth you will be evaluated and rewarded according to how well you handled what God entrusted to you."
35. "I have felt that connection and stewardship for Earth for as long as I can remember. And not just for Earth, but the whole universe."
Church Stewardship Quotes
The church is a place we show our spiritual side and share our inner self with God. Giving ourselves completely to God is one way of being his steward.
36. "No church ever has a money problem, only a faithfulness problem."
37. "God is my best friend. I talk to God every day. And no one can tell me how to talk to God - not no imam, not no priest, not no rabbi, no pastor."
38. "If you do not give the tenth part to God, he will take the nine parts."
39. "With Christ, it is not how much we give, but what we do not give that is the real test."
40. "The average Christian pays more in interest than he gives to the Lord's work. In a church of 100 families 37 will give nothing."
41. "For Christians this present life is the closest they will come to Hell. For unbelievers, it is the closest they will come to Heaven."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 40+ stewardship quotes to help you take care of things then why not take a look at thank you God quotes, or church quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.