Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
The word intuition refers to seeing the soul.
There are times when we ignore the intuitive feeling and do what our mind says. One can never follow the intuition until they clear up the doubts residing in their mind.
Intuition is a feeling which only you can experience. When you start trusting your intuition, you will be able to relate to these intuition quotes. Listed below are some of the intuition quotes which can help you lead your life more instinctively.
These include famous people intuition quotes, quotes by Albert Einstein, and more. They say, "intuition is important in at least two important ways", let's see how.
Follow Your Intuition Quotes
Follow these intuitions and inspirations' quotes to have a deeper understanding of what the inner voice is and to believe in intuitions. Learn to believe yourself and believe in intuitions in any of the situations in life.
1. "I rely far more on gut instinct than researching huge amounts of statistics."
- Richard Branson.
2. "Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way."
- Ray Bradbury.
3. "I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me."
- Hermann Hesse, 'Demian'.
4. "Learn to trust it, trust your intuition, and in good time, answers to all you seek to know will come, and the path will open before you."
- Caroline Joy Adams.
5. "For a human being, nothing comes naturally. We have to learn everything we do."
- Philip Pullman, 'The Subtle Knife'.
6. "Positively judging one person is the same as negatively judging everyone else."
- Criss Jami, 'Venus In Arms'.
7. "Instinct is a marvellous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored."
- Agatha Christie, 'The Mysterious Affair At Styles'.
8. "Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral bravery is much higher and truer courage."
- Wendell Phillips.
9. "It's your own intuition, combined with your experience and judgement, that can really guide you forward."
10. "If you have sharp instincts, through, you'll never go hungry."
― Haruki Murakami, '1Q84'.
11. "Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way."
– Florence Scovel Shinn, 'The Game Of Life And How To Play It'.
12. "You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. "
– Ingrid Bergman.
13. "Intuition comes very close to clairvoyance; it appears to be the extrasensory perception of reality."
– Alexis Carrel.
14. "Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level."
– Joyce Brother.
15. "Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster."
-Anne Wilson Schae.
16. "Improvised music involves a lot of intuition, and I like developing intuition."
17. "If the single man plants himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
18. "Instinct is the nose of the mind."
-Madame Delphine de Girardin.
19. "Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason."
-John Kord Lageman.
20. "Faith requires following the power of a whisper."
– Shannon L. Alder.
21. "Perfect intuition makes you master of all."
– Paramahansa Yoganand.
22. "Listen to your inner voice for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty, and truth, ever flowing through you."
– Caroline Joy Adams.
23. "Come from the heart, the true heart, not the head...trust yourself to integrate intuition and experience."
– Brian L. Weis, 'Messages From The Masters'.
24. "The two operations of our understanding, intuition, and deduction, on which alone we have said we must rely in the acquisition of knowledge."
-René Descartes, 'Rules For The Direction Of The Mind'.
25. "Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition."
– Madeleine L’Engl, 'Wind In The Door'.
26. "We have all a better guide in ourselves; if we would attend to it, then any other person can be."
– Jane Austen, 'Mansfield Park'.
27. "At times, you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition."
― Alan Alda.
28. "Everyone who wills can hear the inner voice. It is within everyone. "
– Mahatma Gandhi.
29. "Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be revelation."
– Eileen Cadd.
30. "What you really have to rely on is your own intuition and when it comes down to it, you really don't know what's going to happen until you do it."
– Konosuke Matsushita.
Intuition In Women Quotes
Read these, never underestimate a woman's intuition quotes with some mother's intuition quotes below and see how you can trust yourself to be successful in life. Intuition helps you understand what your inner thoughts want to convey; intuition is always right.
31. "Often, you have to rely on intuition."
– Bill Gates.
32. "Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious."
- Oscar Wilde, 'An Ideal Husband'.
33. "There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen."
34. "Women's intuition is the result of million of years of not thinking."
- Rupert Hughes.
35. "Intuition is the clear concept of the whole at once."
-Johann Kaspar Lavater.
36. "Women know intuitively when they are being devalued."
― Robyn Silverman, 'Good Girls Don't Get Fat'.
37. Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's."
38. "Intuition is a sense of knowing how to act spontaneously, without needing to know why. "
-Sylvia Clare, 'Trusting Your Intuition'.
39. "Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next."
40. "Listening to your instincts, while being the easiest, can also be the hardest thing to do."
– Tena Desae.
41. "Follow your instincts and do not let other people's opinion of you become your opinion of yourself."
– Sarah Jessica Parker.
42. "A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself."
– Marilyn Monroe.
43. "You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach? Listen to it."
– Sally Kathryn.
Inspirational Quotes On Intuition
These best intuition quotes about someone or yourself will help you believe in yourself and start your day fresh with intuitions and inspirations.
44. "Your intuition is the most honest friend that you will ever have."
45. "Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another's mind isn't walking your journey; you are."
46. "Intuition is a powerful business tool. Use it."
47. "The intuitive mind is where our genius resides."
48. "Our intuition is like a muscle; we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom."
49. "Follow your intuition."
50. "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition."
51. "Intuition is more than knowledge, and the truth comes pure from the heart. "
-Don Bradley, 'Angels In A Harsh World'.
52. "The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Intuition Quotes To Inspire
Practice listening to one's intuition quotes below to see how intuition works, and follow your heart and trust intuition quotes to have a blazing fire within you.
53. "All great men are gifted with intuition. They know without reasoning or analysis, what they need to know."
- Alexis Carrel.
54. "Listen to your intuition. It will tell you everything you need to know."
- Anthony J. D'Angelo.
55. "All the learning in the world cannot replace instinct."
56. "You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition...What you will discover will be wonderful; yourself."
- Alan Alda.
57. "Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; it is always in response to something. it always has your best interest at heart."
- Gavin De Becker.
58. "Be decisive. A wrong decision is generally less disastrous than indecision."
59. "When you are where you are supposed to be; life conspires to help you succeed."
― Jennifer McVey.
60. "Your brow chakra is an intuitive wonder. It is the seat of your sixth sense."
― Amy Leigh Mercree.
Trust Your Intuition Quotes
Here are some trusting your intuition quotes, and listen to your intuition quotes sprinkled below to help you develop strategies for trusting your instinct.
61. "Intuition is seeing with the soul."
- Dean Koontz.
62. "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
– Albert Einstein.
63. "Instinct is untaught ability."
- Alexander Bain.
64. "Your intuition will tell you where you need to go; it will connect you with people you should meet; it will guide you toward work that is meaningful for you."
– Shakti Gawain.
65. "Trust your intuition. It is the best friend you will ever have."
– Judith Orloff.
66. "Your inner knowing is your only true compass."
– Joy Page.
67. "All human knowledge thus begins with intuitions, proceeds thence to concepts, and ends with ideas."
– Immanuel Kant.
68. "Intuition becomes increasingly valuable in the new information society precisely because there is so much data. "
-John Naisbitt, 'Re-Inventing the Corporation'.
69. "Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson, 'Self Reliance'.
70. "Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. "
71. "Reasoning at every step he treads, Man yet mistakes his way, Whilst meaner things, whom instinct leads, Are rarely known to stray."
72. "Don't ever second-guess a strong feeling that you have. Trust your gut."
-Alison DuBois, 'Don't Kiss Them Goodbye'.
73. "All perceiving is also thinking, all reasoning is also intuition, all observation is also invention. "
-Rudolf Arnheim, 'Art And Visual Perception'.
74. "A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something."
– Frank Capra.
75. "There is no instinct like that of the heart."
-Lord Byron, 'Cain'.
76. "It turns out that our intuition is a greater genius than we are."
– Jim Shepard.
77. "Don't you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct."
- Barbara Corcoran.
78. "I act on impulse, and I go with my instincts. "
79. "Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul; unbelief, in denying them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
80. "I believe in intuitions and inspirations...I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am."
- Albert Einstein.
Deep Intuition Quotes
Uplift your soul and practice these famous people's intuition quotes and sayings in your life to add positivity to your daily life. Follow your heart & intuition quotes to excel in life.
81. "Your heart and gut are still your best guide."
– Naveen Jain.
82. "Trust your instincts; they tend to see you right."
– Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
83."I go by the gut. I might not appear to have any talent but I've got plenty of gut instinct."
– Haruki Murakami, '1Q84'.
84. "Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out."
– Michael Burke.
85. "My business skills have come from being guided by my inner self – my intuition."
– Oprah Winfrey.
86. "I allow my intuition to lead my path."
– Manuel Puig.
87. "If prayer is you talking to God, then intuition is God talking to you."
– Dr. Wayne Dyer, 'Everyday Wisdom'.
88. "The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days. "
– Lao Tzu.
89. "What good is intuition if your heart gets in the way of hearing it?"
― Shannon L. Alder.
Spiritual Intuition Quotes
Here are some quotes on intuition to encourage you to trust your instinct. Listen to your inner voice by following quotes on intuition.
90. "Trust your instincts. If it feels right, then it must be. Everything can deceive, but your conscience will always keep it real with you."
91. "That is what the intuition is for: it is the direct messenger of the soul."
– Clarissa Pinkola Estes, 'Women Who Run With The Wolves'.
92. "The very essence of instinct is that it's followed independently of reason."
― Charles Darwin, 'The Descent of Man'.
93. "The highest endeavor of the mind, and the highest virtue, is to understand things by intuition."
– Baruch Spinoza, 'Ethics'.
94. "Less rules, more intuition."
– Alan Cohen.
95. "An absolute can only be given in an intuition, while all the rest has to do with analysis."
- Boleslaw Lesmian.
96. "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, 'Faust, First Part'.
97. "If your inner voice is telling you that you can't paint, by all means, hurry up and paint and silence the voice."
-Vincent Van Gogh.
98. "I don't approach anything I do like an academic. I'm not trained, and I work with intuition a great deal."
― Juliette Lewis.
99. "Always trust your gut feelings, as they never lie the way people do."
100. "Be willing to trust your instincts, especially if you cannot find answers elsewhere."
- Brian Koslov.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for intuition quotes then why not take a look at [intellectual quotes], or isolation quotes.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.