Get inspiration for education!
Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, creative tips and more
Valentine's Day is universally recognized as one of the most popular dates on the calendar because love makes the world go round.
This holiday is celebrated on the 14 February every year all around the world, commemorating the martyrdom of St. Valentine, who was known for his deep love for Christ. In modern times, it has been popularly celebrated as a day of love, typically people may give each other chocolate as gift.
Valentine's Day is one of the best days in the year to make those close to you feel special. A daughter is the product of love and affection and Valentine's Day is a great day to make her feel like the princess she is. If you are a new parent to a beautiful baby girl, every single day will feel like Valentine's Day because you will realize that you cannot love another human being more than her. Daughters are special little gems who deserve to be made to feel special and are meant to be the center of their parents' universe. Daughters also have a special place in their hearts reserved for their parents and can show how much they love them and are proud of them on this holiday.
Daughters always try to make their parents proud and be special. If you want some Valentine's Day quotes for sending to your daughter to wish her this year, make your baby girl feel like she is your number one. If you are a sweet daughter and want to make your beautiful mother and father feel loved send them a card with some of these amazing Valentine's quotes and a box full of chocolate treats. You can also share these words of hope any time with your beautiful sweet daughter on Daughter's Day, or every day, because the love for a daughter is eternal. We hope you love these sweet quotes, and share them around other lovely people, with friends and family to have a great time.
Valentine's Day Quotes For Daddy From Daughter
Here is a list of some of the top Valentine's Day quotes for dad from daughter, to surprise dads on Valentine's Day with a nice card and let them know they are loved. You can share these messages on a holiday too if your daughter is away.
1. "My father didn't tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it."
–Clarence Budington Kelland.
2. "On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and weight of her world."
3. "There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father."
4. "To her the name of father was another name for love."
5. "It was my father who taught me to value myself."
6. "When my father didn't have my hand, he had my back."
7. "I love my father as the stars – he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart."
8. "She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father."
9. "A girl's first true love is her father."
10. "My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun."
11. "No one in this world can love a girl more than her father."
12. "A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again."
13. "My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by-ways."
–Sarah Orne Jewett.
14. "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."
15. "Being a daddy's girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life."
16. "Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug."
-Agatha Stephanie Lin.
17. "Of all the titles I've been privileged to have, 'Dad' has always been the best."
18. "He was a father. That's what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime."
19. "He sweeps her hair back from her ears, and he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement, he says he will never leave her, not in a million years."
20. "The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature."
-Antoine Francois Prevost.
Valentine's Day Quotes For Mom From Daughter
If you are a parent, gift your daughter some of the sweetest quotes along with some of her favorite chocolates for your phenomenal woman to express to her how much you love her on Valentine's Day. Even something of a holiday would be a great time to share these quotes with friends and family.
21. "Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved."
22. "My mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her."
23. "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth."
24. "To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow."
25. "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's."
26. "Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws."
27. "A child's first teacher is its mother."
28. "No one in your life will ever love you as your mother does. There is no love as pure, unconditional, and strong as a mother's love. And I will never be loved that way again."
29. "A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."
30. "The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mom."
31. "Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."
32. "A mother's treasure is her daughter."
33. "I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights."
34. "We are born of love; love is our mother."
35. "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness."
-Honore de Balzac.
36. "God couldn't be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers."
-Daphne Wilder, 'Because I Said So.'
37. "Love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark."
38. "In a child's eyes, a mother is a goddess."
39. "A mother's love is like an everlasting bed of roses, that continues to blossom. A mother's love bears strength, comfort, healing, and warmth. Her beauty is compared to a sunny day that shines upon each rose petal and inspires hope."
Ellen J. Barrier
Sweet Valentine's Day Quotes For Daughter From Mom
Daughters make life full of joy. Here is a list of some of the most heart-warming and sweet daughter quotes you will ever find!
40. "A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart."
41. "No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them."
42. "Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter."
43. "A mother's and daughter's love is never separated."
44. "The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime."
-Ama H. Vanniarachchy.
45. "Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away."
46. "From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?"
47. "Thank you for being the answer to the prayer I hadn't realized I asked for."
48. "The more a daughter knows the details of her mother's life the stronger the daughter."
49. "As they get older, our daughters become more and more like us too."
50. "My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along."
-Denise Van Outen.
51. "Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with."
52. "A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give."
53. "Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes, and the objects of our most watchful love."
-Margaret E. Sangster.
54. "Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of."
Valentine's Day Quotes For Daughter From Dad
Are you a proud dad looking for perfect loving quotes to make your little princess feel special and let them know that they are special Valentine's Day? Here is a list you will adore.
55. "I think my mom put it best. Little girls soften their daddy's hearts."
56. "A man's daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world."
57. "A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life."
58. "To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter."
59. "The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born."
60. "A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness."
Greeting Card Quotes To Wish Your Little Girl On Valentine's Day
A box of your daughter's favorite chocolate along with a nice Valentine's card is a perfect way to tell your daughter how much she has always filled your heart with love and fun. Make your little girl feel loved by sending her these Valentine's Day quotes for daughter.
61. "Life is better and much, much sweeter because of you, daughter! I am sending so much love your way, daughter!"
62. "In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Sending you all my love this Valentine's Day."
63. "You are as sweet as the smell of a rose and sweet as chocolate, too."
64. "Hearing that you're you happy makes me happy! There is nothing I love more than you, my daughter."
65. "Please donut ever forget how much I love you. Wishing you treats as special as you are today!"
66. "May your day be filled with all things that a princess like you deserves."
67. "I could never tell you exactly how much I love you. As your day goes on, my hope is that it's full of hugs and kisses."
68. "There's something really magical about you and all the love you give. Hope your day is full of magic, joy, and most of all, love."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Valentine's Day quotes for daughters then why not take a look at [Valentine's Day quotes for husband], or [like mother like daughter quotes].
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.