- Watch 2004’s brilliant Christmas with the Kranks this year at the 1950s-inspired drive-thru cinema in Enfield.
- Follow the antics of one family who discover the hard way how vital Christmas traditions are to their neighbours.
Join Luther and Nora Krank, the couple who want nothing more than to take a holiday and relax during the Christmas holidays for a change. Opting to skip Christmas – meaning no rooftop Frosty and tree – can the Kranks cope with the fallout from their disgruntled neighbours and family? Tim Allen, Jamie Lee Curtis and Dan Aykroyd star in this hilarious loveable festive film.
The Drive In is screening all the extra-special Christmas classics this winter like Elf and Home Alone for an unforgettable family-friendly experience.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- The film is 1 hour and 40 minutes long and is rated PG.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.