- Watch John McTiernan’s classic-action movie this Christmas at the popular outdoor cinema in Enfield.
- NYPD cop Bruce Willis battles against terrorists in an LA skyscraper in this festive flick.
Although Die Hard premiered 31 years ago, the classic has earned its spot amongst the greatest action movies of all time, and to this day people still ask the enduring question: is it a Christmas film? John McClane (Bruce Willis) is visiting his wife and two daughters on Christmas Eve in Los Angeles. He joins her at the Christmas party at the Nakatomi Corporation headquarters she works for. The celebrations are interrupted when the partygoers are taken hostage by a group of terrorists led by Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman). McClane quickly realises that he is the only one who can save the hostages. Expect explosions, memorable one-liners, and some very funny moments. Action fans will not be disappointed!
From classic dramas to romantic comedies, The Drive In is screening the best Christmas movies this holiday season.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- Die Hard is 2 hours and 7 minutes long and is rated 15.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.