- A definitive Christmas movie, this heart-warming tale is one for the whole family to enjoy.
- Directed by Frank Capra, this unmissable film stars James Stewart, Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore and Henry Travers.
This Christmas catch It’s a Wonderful Life one more time at the brilliant 1950s-inspired drive-thru cinema in North London. It’s Christmas Eve and Gorge Bailey has fallen into a suicidal despair. An angel is sent to earth to show the desperately despaired businessman what life would have been like if he’d never existed. Watch as George discovers how many lives he’s impacted and changed. Considered one of the greatest films of all times, it’s pretty hard not to shed a tear at this moving piece of cinema.
The awesome outdoor cinema will be screening a range of films, from classics you know and love to musical fantasy, this festive season. Book your tickets today.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- It’s a Wonderful Life is 2 hours and 10 minutes long and is rated U.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.