- From the makers of Notting Hill and Bridget’s Jones’s Diary comes the must-see romantic comedy about love, which is screening at the drive-thru cinema in Enfield.
- Starring some of Hollywood’s biggest stars including Laura Linney, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Andrew Lincoln, Keira Knightley and Emma Thompson.
Watch Richard Curtis’s festive favourite at the brilliant 1950s-inspired drive-thru cinema in North London this December. Set a month before Christmas, Love Actually follows nine connected stories about the complexities of love. Delve into the twists and turns of the film’s characters including David, the newly elected prime minister who's in love with a junior member of 10 Downing Street staff, or Juliet, who has just married Peter but discovers that his best friend Mark has loved her since they first met, and Harry, a married man who is smitten with his secretary. With a brilliant soundtrack, relatable characters and some very funny moments, Love Actually is the perfect Christmas film to watch this year with your family!
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- Love Actually is 2 hours and 15 minutes long and is rated 15.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.