- Enjoy the snow-covered scenery of the ultimate feel-good rom-com, The Holiday, on the big screen this festive season.
- This romantic comedy stars Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Edward Burns, Jack Black, Eli Wallach and Rufus Sewell.
Get into the festive spirit this year whilst watching the modern Christmas classic The Holiday at the 1950s-inspired Drive In. Iris and Amanda live on opposite sides of the Atlantic, who organise a house swap to get away from their relationship issues over the festive season. Their lives change unexpectedly when they both meet some unexpected people on their trips abroad, fall in love and find happiness along the way. A transatlantic romantic comedy that will no doubt capture your heart!
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- The Holiday is 2 hours and 15 minutes long and is rated 12.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.