- The Muppets version of Charles Dickens’ classic and much-loved Christmas story is screening at the Drive In cinema.
- Starring Sir Michael Caine as the miserly Ebenezer Scrooge and memorable songs by Paul Williams.
Join the muppets this year for some Christmas cheer at the Troubadour Meridian Water in Enfield. Directed by Brian Henson, the son of the Muppets creator Jim Henson, it’s the Charles Dickens tale of a bitter Victorian miser played by Sir Micahel Caine, a string of ghost hauntings, and a load of muppets. With catchy tunes, ample laughs and Kermit, Miss Piggy and all their pals, seeing the Muppets Christmas Carol at the drive-in cinema this festive season will be an unforgettable family-friendly experience.
Christmas wouldn’t be the same without customary viewing of Elf and Arthur Christmas, which are both screening at The Drive In this December! A great way to get in the festive spirit.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol is 1 hour and 29 minutes long and is rated U.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.