- Marvel at the magnificent views from Tower Bridge’s high walkways.
- Discover the fascinating history behind the iconic river crossing’s ground-breaking design.
- See the restored Victorian Engine Rooms and find out how the bridge was once powered.
Immerse yourself in the brilliant Tower Bridge Experience and explore the interior of the capital’s most iconic landmarks. Families will be captivated by the amazing views of London from the bridge’s high walkways. Looking down through the glass floor, see the miniature double-decker buses and black cabs whizzing by 140ft beneath you. Explore the wonderful Victorian Engine Rooms, where you can see and learn about the original steam engines, accumulators and coal burners that powered the famous bascule bridge. Discover the history of Tower Bridge with interactive displays, photos and films. A wonderful exhibition that will bring the iconic structure to life!
What to know before you go
- Please present a printed copy of your voucher on entry, along with valid photo ID.
- Allow extra time for your security checks and taking the lifts up to the walkways. Admittance to the walkways can’t always be guaranteed for a specific time at peak times.
- The ticket can’t be exchanged or cancelled, unless you have selected a Flexiticket option.
- Use the entrance on the north side of Tower Bridge (Tower Hill end).
- Tower Bridge is a seven-minute walk from Tower Hill Tube station, serving the District and Circle lines. It’s also within a 13-minute walk from Fenchurch Street, London Bridge and Tower Gateway DLR railway stations.
- Bus routes 15, 42, 78, 100 and 343 all stop near Tower Bridge.
- By boat, St Katherine Pier, Tower Pier and London Bridge Pier are a short walk away.
- The nearest car park is Tower Hill Coach and Car Park situated on Lower Thames Street.
Read more about the Tower Bridge Exhibition here.