Grab Tickets To City Cruises Poole
What to expect
- Explore the English coastline in style on board City Cruises Poole’s huge variety of cruise boats.
- Sail along England’s largest natural harbour and the stunning Dorset cliffs with cruises from Swanage, Poole, Wareham and more.
- City Cruises Poole has something to suit every taste with sightseeing adventures, evening soirees and open deck island exploring.
Set sail on one of City Cruises Poole’s delightful red cruise ships and take in the glorious sights of England’s southern coastline.
City Cruises Poole offers a wide range of charming boat trip options, including Jurassic Circular cruises, round-trip harbour and island journeys, sightseeing ventures around Swanage and Poole and even themed evenings cruises for you to get dancing as a family. Their award-winning red cruise ships feature open-air decks and the best panoramic views, with fabulous bars on board and fascinating commentary from expert guides.
CCP’s much-loved cruises from Poole Quay and Swanage offer views into Brownsea Island, the largest of the Poole Harbour islands famous for its uncommon wildlife and unique shape, the affluent Sandbanks Peninsula and the expansive beaches of Studland Bay, part of the National Trust’s reserves. Sightseeing tours of the Jurassic Coast, featuring some of England’s most dramatic and scenic shorelines, will make you forget you’re in England and have the little ones feeling like the pirate the area is named after, Harry Paye. If you fancy something more on dry land, City Cruises Poole also offers tours with stop-offs in the quaint coastal towns, so that families can explore the regular Poole Quay events and bountiful Poole Harbour restaurants at their leisure.
Explore Poole, Dorset’s UNESCO World Heritage Site in the most leisurely, informative and fun way with a sea and river trip the whole family love - even the dog! City Cruises Poole offer dog-friendly cruises with their very own canine tickets from just a couple of pounds. Why not check out their City Cruises London and York for a more in-land adventure?
What to know before you go
- City Cruises Poole do allow well-behaved dogs on board but they must be kept on a lead.
- All cruise boats have toilets on board.
- There are licensed bars on board the boats serving hot drinks, snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- All cruises include a full live commentary in English from the captain.
- Cruise ships are accessible via a short gangway from the Quays; if you are able to walk this short distance with assistance then you can bring a wheelchair on board.
- City Cruises Poole are suitable for all ages but please bear in mind that buggies and baby carriers will need to be carried along the gangway too.
- All cruises are subject to tide, sea and weather conditions.
- City Cruises Poole depart from Poole Quay, opposite the Quayside Emporium and Coffee Shop, and Swanage Pier.
- There are pick-up/drop-off points and car parks near to both departure points, but the areas can get busy.
- You can access the piers via Poole and Swanage train stations.