Grab Tickets To Jersey Boys
What to expect
- The smash-hit Jersey Boys musical is to return to London’s West End this spring at the new Grade II listed Trafalgar Theatre,formerly known as Trafalgar Studios.
- The Tony and Olivier award-winning show is based on the real-life story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
- Packed with Jersey Boys songs, including Big Girls Don’t Cry, Who Loves You, Bye Bye Baby, Beggin’ Sherry, Walk Like a Man and December 1963 (Oh What A Night).
- Get ready for a true-life phenomenon with music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe.
Looking ahead to what you can enjoy with your family at the theatre this spring? Don’t miss the chance to see the brilliant Jersey Boys, which is returning to the brand-new Trafalgar Theatre in London’s West End. A Grammy, Tony and Olivier award-winning show, tells the inside story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Take a look behind the music at the four guys from New Jersey who shot to fame due to their unique sound. And although they sold 175 million records worldwide before they turned 30 and were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, behind closed doors it was a completely different story.
With spectacular performances of all their worldwide hits like Walk Like A Man, Bye Bye Baby (Baby Goodbye), Big Girls Don’t Cry, Sherry, Beggin’, My Eyes Adored You, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, December 1963 (Oh What A Night), Rag Doll, Fallen Angel, Who Loves You, Working My Way Back to You, plus much more. Seen by over 27 million people, expect perfect harmonies, a spellbinding set and a true jukebox musical extravaganza. The show at the Trafalgar Theatre will be staged by the complete original Broadway creative team, with director Des McAnuff, scenic design by Klara Zieglerova, sound by Steve Canyon Kennedy, choreographer Segio Trujillo and Projections design by Michael Clark.
Book your tickets today to this internationally acclaimed hit musical and experience the heartaches, the music and the triumphs of one of the greatest bands in the world.
What you need to know before you go
- Children under the age of five are not admitted to the auditorium. All children attending the performance must be allocated a seat and issued a ticket for health and safety reasons.
- Jersey Boys running time is 2 hours and 30 minutes long including an interval.
- Jersey Boys London contains some strong language that may not be suitable for younger children. Parental guidance is advised for this performance.
- A cloakroom is available at the theatre.
- The studio bar, the stalls bar and the kiosk serve refreshments and snacks.
- There are a variety of great family-friendly restaurants in the area, including Prezzo, Pizza Express, The National Café, Tortilla and L'ulivo.
- Expect bag checks upon entering the theatre. Please allow an extra five minutes for this to take place.
- The Trafalgar Theatre is accessible for wheelchair users. The main entrance to the Trafalgar Theatre is on Whitehall, which has two steps. For step-free access, there is a flat pavement on Sprig Gardens, which is parallel to Whitehall behind the theatre. Wheelchair users are advised to arrive at the theatre 20 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- There are accessible toilets available in the stalls bar.
- The Trafalgar Theatre has radio and mobile connect hearing enhancement systems. Induction loop necklaces and headsets are available.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the auditorium. Staff at the theatre can also look after them during the show.
- Charing Cross railway and Tube station is a five-minute stroll away. It serves Southeastern rail and the Northern and Bakerloo lines.
- Embankment Tube is a six-minute walk away to the theatre and serves the Northern, Bakerloo and Circle and District lines.
- Bus routes 3, 11, 12, 24, 53, 77a, 88, 91, 139, 159 and 453 all stop near the Trafalgar Theatre.
- The Trafalgar Theatre is part of the Q-Park’s Theatreland parking scheme where you can save 50% on car parking charges for up to 24 hours. Please validate your parking ticket at the box office. The nearest Q-Park car park is Trafalgar in Spring Gardens. Alternatively, NCP London Brewer Street is a short stroll away.