Grab Tickets To London in One Day Tour
What to expect
- See all of the biggest London sights in one day led by an expert guide.
- Gain entry to the Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral, snap some photos outside Westminster Abbey and experience the famous Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace.
- You’ll be taken all around the city’s most famous landmarks in a panoramic coach before hopping aboard a leisurely River Thames boat cruise.
Only got 24 hours in London? This jam-packed tour will show you all of the hottest spots in the capital and give you access to some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions.
Evan Evans’ London in One Day tour makes visiting London a breeze, taking you along the best route around the capital to make sure you don’t miss a thing. An expert will guide you through all of the best places to visit in London, highlighting points of interest and helping you learn loads of facts about the Old Smoke along the way. Must-sees in London that you can tick off on this tour include the gorgeous Kensington Palace, the renowned Royal Albert Hall and of course the city’s time-keeper, Big Ben. Admire the famous venue of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s royal wedding at Westminster Abbey, with plenty of time for photo opportunities outside, and step inside Europe’s oldest crypt at the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral. You’ll also be able to visit the iconic Tower of London, learning all about the long history of this eerie execution site. No London trip is complete without witnessing the Changing of the Guards at the marvellous Buckingham Palace, which you can cross off your bucket list after this quintessentially British tour.
After a long day of sightseeing, you’ll be able to kick back on a leisurely cruise along the River Thames, which is one the best things to do in central London for a day and offers a whole new perspective of this glorious city. If you’re looking to hit all the hotspots in a short space of time, then this is one of the best sightseeing tours in London.
What to know before you go
- The tour lasts for 8 hours and 30 minutes, starting at 9am and finishing at 5.30pm at Westminster Pier.
- Aim to arrive at the pick-up location 30 minutes before your departure time. Seats cannot be reserved and operate on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure you arrive in plenty of time.
- You are welcome to bring your own cold food and drinks onto the tour coach, but hot food and drinks will not be allowed on board. Lunch is not included but time will be made for a refreshment break.
- There are no toilets on board the coaches, but regular stops will be made and most attractions will have toilet facilities, including accessible toilets at St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
- Luggage can be stored on coaches if it fits into the underneath compartments, as well as fold-up buggies.
- Wheelchairs under 10kg can be brought on board provided that you can lift them onto the coach.
- The London In One Day Tour departs from Gates 1 - 5 at Victoria Coach Station.
- London Victoria station is a few minutes' walk away (Circle, District and Victoria lines and National Rail services). Exit via Buckingham Palace Road and head south towards the Coach Station.
- Southeastern and Southern train services also operate to and from Victoria, as well as the Gatwick Express.
- The large Victoria Bus Station services the number 13, 16, 52, 507, 390 and 38 buses.
- There is a car park at London Victoria Station, but it can get very pricey and busy so we recommend travelling by public transport