Grab Tickets To One Night Records
What to expect
- This brand-new immersive music experience allows you to explore a secret world of live music through a maze of hidden tunnels.
- The first of its kind, step into a secret world of live music with your family at a top-secret London Bridge location.
Music lovers big and small will be enthralled by the world's first immersive music venue. Presenting Lockdown Town, there will be a different lineup every night of London's very best musicians, who will play a variety of music. The evening will start with Rock & Roll bursting out of the constraints of the 1950s, and travels back in time to the 1920s. Expect a spectacular musical treat for the whole family - you'll have the perfect time listening to traditional jazz, country and rhythm and blues. It's a great way to introduce your kids to new music styles and genres from around the world.
Whether you stream music online or regularly go to gigs or the theatre with your older kids, you'll find new ways to have fun at this epic event. Enjoy an evening of live music, food and drink at this one-of-a-kind experience. You'll want to do it all over again when it's over!
What to know before you go
- There are no cloakroom facilities but the venue is providing hooks for you to keep your belongings on. This is at your own risk. There will be a 'drive-thru mechanic' for food and drinks to avoid a communal bar area.
- Please arrive at the venue to check in at least 15 minutes before your booked time slot.
- You must be at least 13 years old to attend.
- Masks are required at all times, and the venue will incorporate social distancing practices with increased ventilation.
- The performance is approximately 2 hours long with three integrated opportunities to enjoy food and drinks as well as bathroom breaks.
- Strong language, haze, smoke and fake gun shots are used.
- If you're feeling peckish, the venue serves delicious food and drinks throughout the evening. Drinks will be themed to the music, food will be a selection of light bites. You will order all your drinks before entering the show.
- The venue is in a 'secret' location between Southwark (Jubilee line), London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines and National Rail services) and Borough (Northern line) stations.
- The 381 and 344 buses stop nearby.
- There is limited parking outside the venue and a car park on America Street.