Grab Tickets To Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
What to expect
- Don’t miss out on the amazing Van Gogh Immersive Experience, which shows the artist’s work like you have never seen it before.
- Van Gogh’s work will be brought to life through 360-degree digital projections as well as an atmospheric sound and light show.
Do you and your children love Van Gogh art? Would you like to step into The Starry Night painting and experience how it feels to be there? Well, now you can! Enjoy a trip to the unmissable Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in York or Leicester with your family. This Van Gogh exhibition is an immersive experience where you can get to know the artist like never before.
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is the perfect way to learn about the artist himself. Vincent Van Gogh was a Dutch post-impressionist painter, who completed more than 2,000 works of art which nowadays can be found around the world. Van Gogh’s work was famous for its beauty, emotion and colour. He unfortunately only gained world recognition after his death and during his lifetime he struggled with poverty.
At the Van Gogh York exhibition, you and your children can step into one of the artist’s paintings through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections as well as an atmospheric sound and light show. Through this immersive art expo, his artworks will be vividly brought to life. The Van Gogh experience in York and Leicester is an amazing day out for all the family, so grab your tickets now. If you're based in the capital but have caught the immersive experience bug, head to Doctor Who: Time Fracture or War of the Worlds: The Immersive Experience in London.
What to know before you go
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The email confirmation you receive is your ticket and will give you access to the exhibition.
- Children under the age of 3 go free but still require a ticket.
- Please be on time for your specific time slot. You may be admitted 15 minutes before or after this time slot depending on how busy it is.
- Your visit to the exhibition will take approximately one hour.
- Take loads of pictures and record some videos of the immersive exhibition (it’s permitted and encouraged to share on social media).
- The experience is fully accessible for wheelchairs. You can book a disabled access ticket directly through the exhibition staff. Carers will be issued a ticket free of charge.
- The exhibition is suitable for all ages.
- If you're feeling inspired when you get home, get stuck into these art projects in the style of famous artists, including Van Gogh himself.
- The exhibition takes place at St Mary’s Church in York and at All Saints' Church in Leicester.
- Both venues are easily accessible both by car and public transport.