Grab Tickets To Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford & The Cotswolds: Guided Tour
What to expect
- Immerse yourself in Old World England with a guided tour around some of the country’s most historic and beloved sights.
- Explore the grandeur of Warwick Castle, visit Shakespeare’s birthplace at Stratford-upon-Avon, pass through the scenic Cotswolds and take a walking tour through the charming city of Oxford, all led by an expert guide.
- Escape the city with round-trip transportation from London Victoria in a panoramic coach, driving you through the picturesque English countryside for a full day of adventure.
Hop aboard a premium Evan Evans bus and enjoy an ultimate coach trip from London that lets you see all of the country’s top historic sights in one wonderful day.
You’ll begin your tour at one of the most famous castles in England, dating all the way back to 1068. Warwick’s medieval castle transports visitors back to the times of knights and banquets within its huge towers, stately rooms and 64 acres of exquisite gardens in this historic town on the River Avon. Next you can explore the quaint Stratford-upon-Avon, which was the birthplace of the world’s most famous playwright, William Shakespeare. Your tour will take you into the Shakespeare’s Birthplace museum, where you’ll see rare artefacts from the treasured wordsmith and learn his fascinating history from expert, costumed guides. On the way to your next venture you’ll take a driving tour of the Cotswolds, a range of picturesque rolling hills in southwest England's countryside. Finally, your jam-packed journey will conclude with an Oxford walking tour where you’ll get to see all of the top sights in this popular cobbled city including Harry Potter filming locations, peaceful canals and the stunning Gothic architecture of England’s oldest university, the University of Oxford, founded in 1096. Then just sit back and relax as you’re driven back to London in style after a long day!
Evan Evans Tours provide some of the best day trips from London that let you see the UK’s delights with ease, comfort and the best expert guides. Find more great family days out from them here.
What to know before you go
- This tour lasts for 10 hours, starting at 9am and returning to London around 7pm. Boarding starts at 8.30am.
- Aim to arrive at the pick-up location thirty minutes before your departure time. Seats operate on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved, so make sure you arrive in plenty of time!
- You are welcome to bring your own cold food and drinks onto the tour coach, but hot food and drinks are not permitted on board. Lunch is not included in your ticket but time will be made for a lunch break.
- There are no toilets onboard Evan Evans' coaches, but regular stops will be made.
- Warwick Castle and Shakespeare’s Birthplace are both largely accessible for wheelchairs and buggies and have accessible toilets on-site. However, please note that there is a moderate amount of walking on this tour.
- Luggage and fold-up buggies can be stored on board coaches as long as it fits into the underneath compartments.
- Wheelchairs under 10kg can be brought on board provided that you can lift them onto the coach.
- There is free WiFi on board.
- The Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford & the Cotswolds: Guided Tour will depart from Gates 1-5 at Victoria Coach Station on Buckingham Palace Road in London.
- London Victoria train station is connected to the pick-up point; exit via Buckingham Palace Road and head South towards the Coach Station.
- Victoria Underground Station is serviced by the Circle & District lines and the Victoria line.
- Victoria Station services Southeastern and Southern trains, as well as the Gatwick Express.
- Victoria Bus Station services routes 13, 16, 52, 507, 38 and 390.
- There is a car park at London Victoria, but bear in mind it can get very busy so public transport is recommended.