- Visit Adventure Land for digger themed fun and ride around this glorious site for the best day out.
- Be sure to check out the treetop area, the bounce skynet, and Dino Golf for hours of endless fun.
- Don't miss out on the entertainment and events that are held regularly at Adventure Land.
Springfields Adventure Land, in Spalding, Lincolnshire, is great fun just a stone's throw away from Springfields shopping outlet, home to the UK’s largest JCB Young Drivers Zone. Adventure Land gives your little ones an exhilarating chance to drive around in pedal-powered, bright yellow, mini diggers, and provides a huge JCB slide for them to enjoy, and a scaffold-themed climbing frame. With various interactive play equipment, they will be entertained for hours.
CB Young Drivers Zone is an unconventional, yet family favourite theme park, offering an amazing play experience for children up to the age of 12. With six different zones to try out within Springfield’s Adventureland, you won't be short of a great time. With Goldie’s gold mine, Springy’s railroad, a treetop walk, JCB young drivers Springy’s beach and Dino Golf, there's something for everyone, for those with smaller legs and those with bigger legs. The zones are always well-staffed, so the grown-ups can sit back and relax as you watch your kids immerse themselves in a different world.
A star activity in the theme park is taking a ride around the track on the mini JCB diggers, which is always a blast. Here kids can explore the House and Scaffolding Play Tower and WHIZZ down the tunnel slide for the best time. The little ones will love having an adventure through the trees at the Tree Top Village as they go in and out of the wooden towers and across the high suspended Skynet. The Skynet offers your little ones the opportunity to bounce around in the air on nets that are suspended between the trees of the Tree Top Village; it's exhilarating. For both grown-ups and children as young as 3, this is great fun, even to watch other kids having a blast.
The whole family can get involved at Dino Golf, where you can try out your golfing skills on the all-weather themed adventure course. A highlight is that it is set in landscaped prehistoric gardens, creating a theatrical and immersive experience. The Jurassic is bought to full life with Dinosaurs, so be careful you don't stumble across a Triceratops. When you've completed the golf course, be sure to check out Goldie’s Gold Mine Search for treasure, where troughs are filled with water, sand and 'treasure' to find, you could hit the jackpot! When you've searched high and low, and you're done collecting, keep your treasure and claim your certificate.
Are you looking to explore more of Lincolnshire? Check out Belton House, a Grade II listed country house, surrounded by formal gardens and a series of avenues leading to follies within a larger wooded park; there's many a hidden gem to uncover.
When the children have let off some steam, why not go full steam ahead on Springy’s Rail Road? Take a leisurely, but thrilling trip around Adventure Land and get aboard miniature train run by steam, and your little ones can ride around the glorious Adventure Land. Visitors can ride this miniature railway all through the woodland, or you can take the over-ground Adventure Land Express train which runs through the scenic award-winning Festival Gardens. If you haven't come across the beach at Adventureland, then be sure to check out Springy’s Beach and have fun in the sandy play areas, rock pool water stream and more, which are all undercover! This way, fun can be had whatever the weather and the children will have a great time. Plus, there's even a 7.3m high climbing wall that you scale, why not try and reach the top to ring the bell?
For all the birthday children, Adventure Land has fantastic party options, that include having access to all the Adventure land activities, and your own themed party room that sits above Springy’s Diner. There is a delicious food option, which includes a party host dedicated to your little one (and bottomless squash!). Play all day long on the day at your party, and enjoy party bags, playing on the groovy swing, and there are even some refreshments for the grown-ups. When your little ones have run out of steam, be sure to visit Doddington Hall and Garden in Lincolnshire, where you can enjoy this charming Elizabethan manor house, home to intricate Flemish tapestries, walled gardens, restaurants and shops.
When the kids are feeling peckish, there is Springy’ Diner at Adventure Land, situated within the newer leisure development. This offers something for everyone, with tasty American burgers, shakes and fries, and for those with a sweet tooth, there's a great range of gelato ice-cream. Don't miss out on the entertainment and events held year-round at Springfields.
What to know before you go
- When you're feeling peckish, there are plenty of hearty portions and a fun, upbeat atmosphere at the dreamy Springy’s American Diner. Plus, in the wider Springfields outlet, you can try the opulent Noshery Restaurant in the Home and Garden Centre, which has a wide range of tasty home-cooked seasonal dishes. For a quick little pit stop, you can head to Caffe Nero, Costa, Subway or Starbucks and they have outdoor seating facing the beautiful gardens so you can take in the sights and relax with the family.
- There are toilets, accessible toilets and baby changing facilities on site and in the wider Springfields Outlet.
- There are clear paths for wheelchair and pushchair users.
- Only assistance dogs are allowed on site.
- If travelling by car from the North, ensure to turn off the A1 at Newark and then follow the A17, when you reach Sutterton, follow the A16 to Spalding. Then follow the brown signs until you reach Springfields.
- From the South, take the A1 at Stamford and then take the A16 East to Spalding. Then there are brown signs to follow to Springfields.
- There is a car park at Springfields Shopping outlet.
- From Spalding Train Station, Adventureland is around a 30-minute walk.
- Alternatively, from Spalding Train Station, you can get a taxi, it only takes approximately six minutes.
- From Spalding Station, you can also get the bus for just under 15 minutes, getting the 57 or 505 bus route.