- Aqua Park Rutland is a blast of slides, with enough splashes for you to have an unforgettable experience.
- Aqua Park Rutland is the biggest Aquaglide inflatable wipe-out water park in the UK, home to ever-changing inflatable attractions.
- Covering over 8,000 square meters on the beautiful Rutland Water and providing a thrilling range of slides, climbs, balance beams in all over 40 obstacles for you to get wiped out on.
Aqua Park Rutland is a fantastic, exhilarating and unforgettable day out, home to the biggest inflatable water park in the UK. When you're looking for fun things to do with the kids in the sunny summer months, get down to Rutland and try the adventure water park where Rutland Water hosts the UK’s largest and best inflatable water sports challenge for the summer season!
Remember the show Wipe Out? Aqua Park Rutland has its own version of Wipe Out which everyone (over 1.2m) can enjoy! This will be the best super soaking time you've ever had, specially designed so your kids can have a blast. Aqua Park Rutland is a day full of physical fun, exertion and extreme sports. For experienced thrill-seekers and newbies alike, get ready to get wet, jump, run and plummet through the park! This super-soaking experience is an immersive, exhilarating ride, even just watching by the sidelines is a hilarious experience as you watch your siblings, children and family fall, crash, laugh and more. With the potential for some epic falls, fails and total wipeouts, Aqua Park Rutland gives your little ones the chance to experience the Great British Outdoors in the most entertaining of ways this summer, whatever the weather.
Go big or go home as now the Aqua Park Rutland has recently doubled in size, stretching to over 36 new fantastic, rousing obstacles. The park has some climbing walls to test your skills, bouncy trampolines, surprisingly hard balance bards, rockers, rollers and of course, a kiddie favourite, some of the UK's biggest splashtastic jumps and slides. Your kids will be in a world of their own, full of action, movement and thrilling fun.
Rutland Aqua Park is one of the most popular outdoor attractions in the Midlands. The park has been constructed and designed to complement the activities available at Rutland Water which offers great activities like cycling, sailing and kayaking. You won't be short of a great time here as there is more than enough to keep all the water babies occupied. To explore more of what this smallest English county has to offer, be sure to visit Rutland Water Nature Reserve for a chance to reconnect with nature and learn about the beautiful wildlife that inhabits the area, and the conservation projects seeking to sustain it.
Don't miss out on the tallest inflatable climbing wall that Aqua Park Rutland has commissioned; its name is fitting, ‘The Beast’, where its drop is for only the biggest daredevils that come to this Aqua Park. Come and take on the UK’s tallest obstacle at Rutland Water inflatable Aqua Park for the best time. You also won't want to miss out on The Rutland Mammoth, as you plummet between the giant slides or maybe you want to experience a free fall with its staggering 5.5-meter drop! Aqua Park Rutland has new obstacles all the time so be sure to check out which new inflatables make the cut, including the Action Tower XXL and the Ice Tower XXL which provide a different set of challenges for visitors to experience. The course also has obstacles such as Cyclone, Jungle Jim, the colossal Revolution, Tango, Koas, the Summit Express and many more which always deliver real thrilling excitement and some very wet landings.
Designed for a super-soaking good time, you'll get a 50-minute experience with your ticket, and this includes a free wetsuit and buoyancy aid so you can tackle the challenging but exhilarating obstacles, climbing walls, balance beams, trampolines, blast bags and more.
When you're feeling peckish, there are plenty of great restaurants near Aqua Park Rutland that offer wonderful delicacies. These include The Harbour Cafe, Bar & Restaurant and Hambleton Hall, a Victorian hotel with fine dining, lake views and more. The Finch's Arms and Wheatsheaf are well worth a visit, too.
After some more great Rutland experiences while you're in the area? Visit the Rutland Falconry and Owl Centre in Oakham, where you can get up close and personal with a collection of birds of prey, all situated within the stunning 42 acres ancient woodland.
What to know before you go
- Pre-booking is essential at Aqua Park Rutland, although walks in are available on the day subject to availability.
- If you're spectating or feeling peckish, there are cafes on site, or you can bring a picnic, plus there are free BBQ pits onsite.
- There are toilets and changing rooms, and baby changing facilities onsite.
- Visitors must be aged six years and over 1.2m to take part. Included in the price of entry you’ll be kitted out with a wetsuit and buoyancy aid to keep you afloat as you explore climbing walls, balance beams, a blast bag and trampolines.
- There are paths for wheelchair and pushchair users, although not every area is accessible.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- Arrive around 30-45 minutes in advance of your session to get kit and briefing, and Allow around 2.5 hours for a comfortable visit
- Prepare for a day out at the beach, so be sure to bring suitable swimwear, flip-flops and a towel.
- Aqua Park Rutland is situated at the Rutland Water Sports Centre which is by Whitwell Creek on the North Shore of Rutland Water.
- If travelling by car, Oakham is the nearest town. From here you can get to Aqua Park Rutland by following the St/B641, then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Stamford Rd/B640, turn right onto Bull Brig Ln and take two left turns. This is only a 10-minute journey.
- There is a car park on site; charges may apply.
- If travelling by train, Oakham is the closest station, there are no routes via public transport so you can take a taxi, or it is an approximate an hour and a half walk.