Being bold means being brave and courageous in the face of challenges.
Not just that, a bold person is someone always willing to take risks. They believe in themselves and will put their best foot forward when it comes to achieving success.
But there may come times in life when we need some inspirational guidance or advice to keep going. Hence, these be bold and courageous quotes can help us instil faith in ourselves, take action, and lead the way. You can start being bold by trying to do one new thing every day. Here we have more than 70 quotes about boldness that will do some good and help you discover new will and determination to start being bold, not just today, but every day of your life! Being bold has a genius power and magic to it, boldness has genius power that you can use to dream, you can begin projects and be inspired by it.
If you like this content, do check out our [victory quotes] and [winning quotes].
Famous Quotes That Inspire Us To Be Bold
If you don't feel bold enough, here are some deep and famous quotes about being bold to inspire you.
1. "We have to be bold in our national ambitions."
-Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.
2. "A bold act requires a high degree of confidence."
3. "Boldness is ever blind, for it sees not dangers and inconveniences whence it is bad in council though good in execution."
4. "The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, it's boldness."
5. "Boldness is quiet, not noisy."
6. "I love those who yearn for the impossible."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
7. "Put a grain of boldness into everything you do."
- Baltasar Gracian.
8. "People who make no mistakes lack boldness and the spirit of adventure. They are the brakes on the wheels of progress."
- Dale Turner.
9. "Boldness doesn't mean rude, obnoxious, loud, or disrespectful."
- Mike Yaconelli.
10. "When you are passionate you can be bold because you have that drive, that enthusiasm, that courage, that excitement. "
- Richard Templar.
11. "You should be bold—but not to the point of becoming foolhardy."
- Sheldon Jacobs.
12. "Love, like Fortune, favours the bold."
- E.A. Bucchianeri.
13. "Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer."
- Niccolo Machiavelli.
14. "Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative."
15. "A sudden bold and unexpected question doth many times surprise a man and lay him open."
16. "Be bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for."
17. "Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny."
18. "A bold attempt is half success."
19. "Those who have accomplished great things in the world have been, as a rule, bold, aggressive, and self-confident. They dared to step out from the crowd and act in an original way."
-Orison Swett Marden.
20. "Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!"
21. "Whatever you dream of, be bold and pursue it."
-Lailah Gifty Akita.
22. "How does the Meadow-flower its bloom unfold?
Because the lovely little flower is free
Down to its root, and, in that freedom, bold."
23. "Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it."
The Best Be Bold Quotes
These motivational quotes here will make you feel bold enough to seize the day!
24. "Be bold! Break out of it today, and jump over one of the biggest mental barriers in your mind: the barrier of love from the point of pain."
25. "Your ability to realize your potential will depend upon your willingness to hone your skills, to take bold risks, and to put your ego on the line in pursuit of something greater."
-Jocelyn K. Glei.
26. "We are all shy....we are all bold...we are all heroes....we are all helpless. It just depends on the day."
27. "Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning."
28. "Often, in the real world, it's not the smart that get ahead but the bold."
29. "Courage leads you to win battles everyone may lose."
30. "I knew I had to do something bold to get myself noticed."
31. "Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened."
32. "Being bold does not mean that you are not afraid. It means that you face up to that fear and keep going."
33. "I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way."
34. "You decide every day who you will and will not be. Be bold in your decision but remember, choose wisely."
35. "Taking bold, focused action creates explosive results."
-John Di Lemme.
36. "Above all else, be daring, be bold, be unconventional."
37. "Act boldly and unseen forces will come to your aid."
38. "The bold adventurer succeeds the best. "
39. "It's only by being bold that you get anywhere."
40. "Be original; don't be scared of being bold."
41. "The doors will be opened to those who are bold enough to knock."
42. "We need to be visionary; we have to be bold."
43. "How bold one gets when one is sure of being loved."
44. "Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience."
45. "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold."
46. "Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: They only live who dare."
47. "Most of us have two lives: the life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands resistance."
48. "Knowing nothing 'real' was at risk, what would you do? You'd live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That's what the ghosts want us to do - all the exciting things they no longer can."
49. "Don't let your fear paralyze you. The scariest paths often lead to the most exciting places."
50. "Let us be bold. Let us be brave. Let us be together."
51. "Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them."
-Orison Swett Marden.
52. "Be bold. If you're going to make an error, make a doozy, and don't be afraid to hit the ball."
-Billie Jean King.
53. "Fortune favors the bold."
54. "Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become."
55. "Be fearless, be brave, be bold, love yourself."
56. "Being bold is being firm, sure, confident, fearless, daring, strong, resilient, and not easily intimidated."
57. "Dance as though everybody is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in."
58. "Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look."
59. "In my classes I strongly urge students to learn to take risks, to be bold, to let their genius convert that fear into power and brilliance."
60. "Thinking will not overcome fear but action will."
-W. Clement Stone.
61. "Manute Bol was one of the guys who taught me to be bold. To be fierce. To speak intelligently, and speak like you belong."
62. "And the only thing people regret is that they didn't live boldly enough, that they didn't invest enough heart, didn't love enough."
63. "The only calibration that counts is how much heart people invest, how much they ignore their fears of being hurt or caught out or humiliated."
64. "Sometimes bravery isn't enough. Sometimes the world requires us to be bold."
-Lyla Michaels, 'Arrow', 2014.
65. "Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms."
66. "If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences."
67. "I would rather be a hot mess of bold action, a make-it-happen, learn-on-the-fly kind of person, than a perfectly organized coward."
68. "Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise."
69. "Be bold when others are scared."
-Thomas J. Powell.
70. "Freedom lies in being bold."
Quotes About Confidence And Courage From Songs
Songs inspire us in many ways. These song lyrics here may just help you discover the bold side of your personality!
71. "All I trust I leave my heart to
All I trust becomes my own
I have confidence in confidence alone..."
-Julie Andrews, 'I Have Confidence'.
72. "Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is..."
-Sara Bareilles, 'Brave'.
Don't you dare fail me now
I need you to keep away the doubts
I'm staring in the face of something new
You're all I got to hold on to
Don't you dare fail me now..."
-Celine Dion, 'Courage'.
74. "Hold your fire, cool your temper
Young guns ever too bold
Hold your fire, just remember
Young guns never grow old..."
-UB40, 'Young Guns'.
75. "It's either you're in or out
Gotta know what you're all about
Be bold and strong
Tell yourself you're not doing wrong..."
-Beres Hammond, 'Warriors Don't Cry'.
Movie And Artists Quotes About Courage And Boldness
Here are some classic quotes from movies and famous personalities that will give people a good dose of inspiration to be bold.
76. "Life is about courage and going into the unknown."
-Cheryl Melhoff, 'The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty', 2013.
77. "You don't win wars with niceness, doctor. You win wars with guts."
-Col. Chester Phillips, 'Captain America: The First Avenger', 2011.
78. "It's risky, but it's worth a try."
-Qi'Ra, 'Solo: A Star Wars Story', 2018.
79. "Self-sacrifice is very easy. It's having to sacrifice someone you love that puts your convictions to the test."
-Malagant, 'First Knight', 1995.
80. "You risked your life for another. There is no greater love."
-Arthur, 'First Knight', 1995.
81. "Prince Charming: Be kind.
Cinderella: And have courage.
Prince Charming: And all will be well."
82. "You don't have to make us feel safe... because you've made us feel brave."
-Emma, 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children', 2016.
83. "Courage is when you're scared to death, but you saddle up anyway."
85. "Being genius is not enough, it takes courage to change people's hearts."
-Oleg, 'Green Book', 2018.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for be bold quotes then why not take a look at our [be brave quotes], or [be fearless quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.