If you are looking for a deeper meaning of human life in connection to the universe, these quotes about the universe may help you to understand, visualize and sense the meaning of the existence of life.
To understand how the universe works and how we are related to it, you can read these deep universe quotes that spark outside the box thinking. Popular positive universe quotes about being a small part of an infinitely large universe may make us feel insignificant, but they actually show that, no matter how massive the whole universe is, every single human plays their own role within in.
The entire universe is a colorful, magical, and gigantic playground. Human existence is a small part of it. We are lucky to have something to call our home, you could call it a gift from the universe! It is not always easy to understand this unfathomable comprehension of life, so these universe quotes with deep meanings will go a long way to reveal this magical entity.
The universe includes everything that humans can think of. Stars, planets, galaxies and even the energy that makes everything work. The best universe quotes explain how we are all children of the universe and that everyone has equal rights to enjoy what’s here. There are so many beautiful universe quotes by Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, and other prominent personalities, so without further ado, let's explore these!
We hope you enjoy these across the universe quotes, quotes about being small in the universe and other general universe quotes. You may also want to check out these you are my world quotes and transcendentalism quotes for more inspiration!
Mind Blowing Quotes About The Universe
Positive universe quotes are truly energizing and motivating to read. These quotes about the universe show how infinite the universe is and how important we are even, with our minuscule existence. They help to put an awe-inspiring perspective in place and to understand complex things better. We hope they inspire you!
1. “There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle.”
– Deepak Chopra.
2. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”
– Swami Vivekananda.
3. “When we try to pick out something by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.”
– John Muir.
4. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.”
– Joseph Campbell.
5. “The physical universe and its buzzing machinery, its fantastical scenery.”
― Laura Kasischke.
6. “This is a cardboard universe, and if you lean too long or too heavily against it, you fall through.”
― Philip K. Dick.
7. "We inhabit a universe that is characterized by diversity."
- Desmond Tutu.
8. “Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow.”
– William Blake.
9. We are part of this universe; we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts, is that the universe is in us.”
– Neil deGrasse Tyson.
10. “The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.”
– Rachel Carson.
Beautiful Quotes About The Universe
There is no doubt about the universe being a beautiful and magical place. What makes it so mysterious are its secret ways of working. Some believe that the entire universe has plans for everyone and that one gets back what one puts out into the universe. Several universe quotes by spiritual thinkers, leaders and philosophers point in this direction. Why not take a look at some quotes from the universe that are beautiful and thought provoking here?
11. “Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe.”
― Sri Chinmoy.
12. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”
– Stephen Hawking.
13. “The sky is not the limit. Beyond the universe is.”
― Suzy Kassem.
14. “When you are in alignment with yourself, the universe conspired to make this world a bliss for you.”
― Mridula Singh.
15. “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.”
― Joseph Campbell.
16. “The truth of the stars reflects through all of us.”
― Jordan G Kobos.
17. “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.”
– Joseph Campbell.
18. “We are the cosmos made conscious.”
– Brian Cox.
Cute Quotes About The Universe
Life is much more than we can see and realize. Even though we do not feel it every day, many believe that the universe is always taking care of us. Knowing more about our existence and how we are all children of the universe, is an enlightening process. Do you ever wonder what’s beyond this world and the comforts of your home and environment? Here are some short and cute universe quotes that will encourage positive thoughts and insight about the whole universe.
19. "At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities."
- Jean Houston.
20. “Don’t you know it is your joy that makes the universe joyful?”
― Debasish Mridha.
21. “When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream.”
- Paulo Coelho.
22. “You cannot stand anywhere in the universe that is outside of yourself."
– Deepak Chopra.
23. “In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.”
– Carl Sagan.
24. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.”
– Marcus Aurelius.
25. “The words 'I am' are powerful. We are declaring who we are to the universe.”
― Ora Nadrich.
26. “Kindness keeps the universe fastened into place.”
― Maureen Joyce Connolly.
27. “Go out in nature and you will find yourself in love with all of nature’s kind.”
― Wald Wassermann.
28. "You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean."
- Alan Watts.
29. "The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf."
- Shakti Gawain.
30. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.”
- William Arthur Ward.
31. “Kindness keeps the universe fastened into place.”
– Maureen Joyce Connolly.
32. “Earth is a small town with many neighborhoods in a very big universe.”
– Ron Garan.
Motivational Universe Quotes To Inspire You
The mysterious ways of the universe can be a wonderful motivational factor. These fascinating inspirational universe quotes from key thinkers including Albert Einstein are energy boosters and great food for thought, they can give you a push to get up and go for what you want! These listen to the universe quotes will certainly inspire you.
33. “Universe is a living entity, he will always help you, if you’ll ask and believe in him.”
– Rajesh Walecha.
34. “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”
- Albert Einstein.
35. “I find hope in the darkest days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.”
– Dalai Lama.
36. "You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."
37. “Envision, create, and believe in your universe, and the universe will form around you.”
– Tony Hsieh.
38. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”
– A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
39. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”
- Oprah Winfrey.
40. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that’s your own self.”
– Aldous Huxley.
41. “Keep up the good work, if only for a while, if only for the twinkling of a tiny galaxy.”
– Wislawa Szymborsk.
42. “The universe does not give you what you ask for with your thoughts – it gives you what you demand with your actions.”
– Steve Maraboli.
The Best Spiritual Universe Quotes
Spiritual universe quotes are also hugely enlightening. They can help to keep your spirit high when you are feeling small. Which of these spiritual quotes about the universe is your favorite?
43. “I realized then that even though I was a tiny speck in an infinite cosmos, a blip on the timeline of eternity, I was not without purpose”.
– R.J. Anderson.
44. “Our biological rhythms are symphony of the cosmos, music embedded deep within us to which we dance, even when we can’t name the tune.”
– Deepak Chopra.
45. “Believe something and the universe is on its way to being changed, because you’ve changed, by believing. Once you’ve changed, other things start to follow. Isn’t that the way it works?”
– Diane Duane.
46. “We are impossibility in an impossible universe.”
47. “We are all connected, to each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically."
– Neil deGrasse Tyson.
48. “Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside of you.”
49. “Every day I try to be in communication with the universe in an unconscious way.”
- Paulo Coelho.
50. “There is but one temple in the universe and that is the body of man.”
51. “I have a naive trust in the universe – that at some level it all makes sense, and we can get glimpses of that sense if we try.”
– Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
52. “When you really think about your hand you begin to realize its connection, to sense the hum of your own being passing through it. When we look at a piece of the universe we should feel the same.”
– Emily Carr.
Quotes About The Universe And Love
Have you ever wondered why love happens out of the blue sometimes, just by chance and without a clear reason? It may be one of the mysterious ways in which the universe works! If someone’s presence makes you feel happy or if you are bumping into someone time and again, think twice: the universe may be hinting at something. These beautiful universe quotes connected to love might help you understand the feeling better.
53. "Not only did I love her, but I could tell the universe loved her too, more than others. She was different after all; I would be a fool not to notice the way the sunshine played with her hair.”
– Christopher Poindexter.
54. “The Universe whispered in my ear - continue to share your heart and I promise when the time is right, I will deliver you the most amazing love…just believe.”
55. “Within each of us is a divine universe of love.”
– Dr. Debra Reble.
56. “Love is the most powerful force in the universe.”
– Panache Desai.
57. “Brightest truth, purest trust in the universe, all were for me, in the kiss of one girl.”
– Robert Browning.
58. “There are two forces in the universe: fear and love. Trust is part of love because it makes you feel safe and it is only this state that you are capable of love.”
– Kimberly Giles.
59. “…in an infinite universe, anything that could be imagined might somewhere exist.”
– Dean Koontz.
60. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
– Beth Revis.
61. “The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.”
Trust The Universe Quotes
Many people believe that the universe communicates with us through subtle signs that we may not understand. These meaningful quotes about signs from the universe are a great way to understand the signs better. They are mostly quotes about trusting the universe and there are also some related quotes about the universe and fate that may help us to discover the unknown together.
62. “Trust the universe. Trust and believe and have faith.”
– Rhonda Byrne.
63. “I step back and let the universe lead the way.”
- Gabrielle Bernstein.
64. "Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request and everything your heart desires must come to you."
- Shakti Gawain.
65. “Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.”
– Max Ehrmann.
66. “Things have a habit of working out in life the way they are supposed to, if you are able to relax and trust in the workings of the universe.”
– Jane Green.
67. “Be patient with yourself, trust the universe, find mentors; know that you can achieve whatever you set out to do.”
– Diane L. Dunton.
68. "Some incredible bit of magic got into my corner of the universe, and I have to trust in the universe that it’s happening for a reason."
– Alexandra Potter.
69. “I am totally safe in the universe. I am at peace everywhere. I trust life.”
– Louise Hay.
70. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.”
– Joseph Campbell.
71. "You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here."
- Max Ehrmann.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for inspirational universe quotes, then why not take a look at our Ultron quotes or unicorn quotes for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.