Recent searches (0)
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Ready for us tagliatelle you some pasta jokes?
Before we start, here’s some food for thought: Did you know there are approximately 600 different shapes of pasta in the world? From spaghetti to macaroni, cannelloni to fettuccine... now that’s plenty of pasta-bitilies to cook up some pasta-tively awesome pasta jokes!
Gnocchi you waiting for?!
Have your fill of some of our favourite pasta jokes, we cannelloni believe how good they are!
1) What is the scariest type of pasta sauce? Mushroom and ghost cheese!
2) Where does spaghetti go to dance? The meatball!
3) What kind of pasta can grant wishes? Fettugenie!
4) What would you get if you crossed pasta with a snake? Spaghetti wrapped around a fork!
5) What do you call sick pasta? Mac n’ sneeze!
6) Why couldn’t the man lift three tonnes of pasta? Because he wasn’t stroganoff!
7) How do you say goodbye to an Italian chef? Pasta la vista!
8) Do you know what the Ghostbusters catchphrase is in Italian? I’m not Alfredo no ghost!
9) What did the mummy pasta say to the baby pasta? It’s pasta your bedtime!
10) Why didn’t the ravioli get invited to hang out with the cool pasta? Because be was too square!
11) What kind of pasta do ghosts like to eat? Fettuccini afraido!
12) What’s the funniest kind of pasta? Chortle-ini!
13) Did you hear about the Italian chef who died? He pasta way!
14) What do you call a sad noodle? Upsetti spaghetti!
15) What did the spaghetti say to the penne when they were walking too slow? Go pasta!
16) Why wouldn’t the fettuccine go out for Halloween? Because it was too Alfredo!
17) What did the pasta say to the tomato? Don’t get saucy with me!
18) Why wouldn’t the family eat at the pasta restaurant? Because it cost a pretty penne!
19) What type of pasta clings to everything? Clinguine!
20) What type of pasta does the Pope eat? Holy macaroni!
21) What do you call a pasta that doesn’t have any friends? Ravi-lonely!
22) What did the macaroni say to the spaghetti in the boxing ring? Came and spaghet it!
23) What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
24) What do Italians say about pasta? Every penne counts!
25) What did the pasta say to the cheese? It’s grate to meet you!
26) What do you call partially cooked pasta that’s on fire? Aldente’s Inferno!
27) Why couldn’t the Italian pasta get into his house? Because he had gnocchi!
28) What kind of dish does an impasta make? Faked ziti!
29) What do you call it when someone cries because their spaghetti is vegetarian? A meat brawl!
30) What do you get when you make a dish with marinara and alfredo sauce? The best of both pasta-bowl worlds!
31) What did the ravioli play at his birthday party? Pasta parcel!
32) What do you call pasta that you haven’t eaten yet? Futura!
33) How did the police solve the case of a stolen marinara sauce? They caught the thief red-handed!
34) What is the best type of tea? Spaghett-tea!
35) What do you call something that tastes like pasta, looks like pasta but isn’t pasta? An impasta!
Looking for some pasta puns? These pasta puns are tortellini great!
36) Nothing is impastable.
37) Penne for your thoughts.
38) Pasta la vista baby!
39) Tortellini in love with you.
40) It cost a pretty penne!
41) This pasta is tortellini awesome!
42) Come and spaghet it!
43) You’re quite a dish!
44) I’m feeling a little saucy today!
45) Your future is full of pastabilities.
46) I want to pasta time away with you.
47) I cannelloni believe how good this pasta is.
48) Hope you gnocchi how wonderful you are.
Image © Flickr under Creative Commons license.
It might take a second for the penne drop, but we think these pasta themed one-liners are grate!
49) My friend argued with me that you can’t make a car out of spaghetti.. you should have seen her face when I drove pasta!
50) A lady asked me if I needed help when I was choking on some alphabet pasta. She took the words right out of my mouth!
51) Did you hear about the Italian man who pasta way? Now he’s a pizza history!
52) I stopped eating Italian food, now that’s a thing of the pasta!
53) This may sound a bit cheesy, but it is so grate to see you.
54) If I waited too long to eat my ravioli, would I be pro-pasta-anting?
55) I’ve been trying to come up with a good pasta joke but it’s in pasta bowl!
56) Did you hear about the man with a car made out of pasta? He got in a crash and now his car's al dente!
57) I was fired from my job in the pasta factory, I make fusilli mistakes!
58) A scientist took his dog to work to help experiment on pasta. It’s labranoodle!
59) Did you hear that Kate ate three bowls of spaghetti? No, but I wouldn’t put it pasta!
Let’s finish off with some fusilli knock knock jokes.
60) Knock Knock
Butter tell some more knock knock jokes!
61) Knock Knock
Pasta salt please.
62) Knock Knock
Noah good Italian restaurant we can go to for dinner?
63) Knock Knock
Sid down, it’s time to eat our pasta!
Read The Disclaimer
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.
Remember that you can always manage your preferences or unsubscribe through the link at the foot of each newsletter.